Connection issues [MERGE]

Replies

• Yawansumame
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Figures GAC is happening soon. I was in the middle of doing some remods and took a short break. Now cannot get in.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We still have another day before defenses are set, so there is no worries about that at this moment.
  • Venom
    14 posts Member
    Options
    2nd that
  • Options
    I am grumpy, I have no swgoh, my guild need me, I need to keep busy dodging work, this is just 💩
  • Options
    Same issue on Android. Was able to access with same account on iPad to at least collect bonus energy.
  • Options
    Look at the forums.... They said there's an issue.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It seems is possible connect in the guest account, so is a Google Play problem, so if someone not has any important guest account is possible to replace by the main account if the main account is connected to Facebook, then from the guest account is possible to play.

This problem is only on Android devices, I tried on an iOS device and it works.

This link is about how to link the main account in the guest account:

https://help.ea.com/en-za/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/self-service-tool-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

For people using BlueStacks, Nox or some Android emulator, is possible link it in the guest account of some existing or new instance if you not want to replace the guest account of your phone or other instances.
  • Options
    Having same issue also.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    We still have another day before defenses are set, so there is no worries about that at this moment.

I have literally spent the last 4 hours building 50 mod loadouts. As part of that process, I cleared mods of all of them.

I have now come to allocate them to my team and been logged out and are now unable to log back in.

Having spent 4 hours trying to optimise my GAC chances, I really really don't want to enter GAC with 50 characters all without mods.
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • plinkos
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It'll be to do with this, if anyone is interested...

My Play Store reinstall took a while but completed eventually.

https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/developers-console/19008
  • begem_ua
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    same here
    ally code: 472811317
    also some of my guildmates experiencing this
    @CG_SBCrumb
    edited: works now
    Post edited by begem_ua on
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

What about players who haven't signed up yet? Or players in the middle of remodding? Think in the interest of fairness that the lock-in should be pushed back until a few hours after the outage is resolved (at the very least).

Or perhaps they should scrap it entirely seeing as the leaderboard and feats bugs are still unresolved.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    My payouts are in 90 minutes and 150 minutes. I finish first in both - so will I be receiving 900 crystals?

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Same error here. Missed my fleet arena payout
  • ColtIce666
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Missed out on the midday bonus 3 types of energy not to mention throwing off my guilds hsith test run that we had a very good chance of completing for the 1st. That one really torches my tail. If I had made mistakes that caused my clients to lose any benefit gains or caused a 50 man team to miss their target deadline I'd get reprimanded at the very least and fired for causing 50 others to fail. This was only my guilds 3 attempt at hsith since November 2018 and 1st real shot at completion. The fire of my rage currently burns hotter than the lava on Mustafar. And my anger rivals the darkest of sith lords
    *Edit to add* just because I play the game for entertainment doesn't make the inability to simply login acceptable. The hsith rewards lost will probably not be replaced and a "Oh well, get good, get over it" is all my guild will see for it
  • Options
    Same here
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Quim wrote: »
    It seems is possible connect in the guest account, so is a Google Play problem, so if someone not has any important guest account is possible to replace by the main account if the main account is connected to Facebook, then from the guest account is possible to play.

The issue isn't Google play - I can log in to every other game I play except swgoh.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Fixed
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • Options
    Working now, for now...
  • wildirish
    199 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I just kept clicking to login. eventually, it let me in
  • Options
    Gonna be missing both payouts soon. Crystal compensation please. The problem is on your end.
  • Options
    Fixed at the instant, what a relief ^^
  • Options
    working now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Might be luck, but being told by guildmates that toggling between wifi and phone service seems to help get past the login issue.
  • Options
    Same here. ****
  • Options
    Same here...