The hottest character in Star Wars...

Replies

• Options
    I'd turn for Darth Maul.

This is why people are lead to believe that you are female as well.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    It's really in poor taste to just post in forums, "R U female?" Even just asking with actual words and politeness is not a good idea.

This is why when I put that poll up about how many men vs. women were on this forum, I made it anonymous. This is why the few women that do play predominantly "male" games and participate in the communities don't advertise that they are indeed women.

Stop asking @Kokimjustin . It's rude.
  • Options
    I'd turn for Darth Maul.

This is why people are lead to believe that you are female as well.

I'd turn for a male. As in turn gay for him. As in I'm a guy who has a man-crush on Darth Maul.

latest?cb=20150210143007
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Ouchie wrote: »
    This is why the few women that do play predominantly "male" games and participate in the communities don't advertise that they are women

I dont understand. They don't advertise it because it's in poor taste to ask?
    If they advertised it we wouldn't have to ask.
    If we aren't allowed to ask then we just have to speculate that you are either a straight female or a gay male based on your posts.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    This is why the few women that do play predominantly "male" games and participate in the communities don't advertise that they are women

I dont understand. They don't advertise it because it's in poor taste to ask?
    If they advertised it we wouldn't have to ask.
    If we aren't allowed to ask then we just have to speculate that you are either a straight female or a gay male based on your posts.

They don't advertise it because they get harassed.

E.g. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20658/hey-reyia-i-got-question-for-you#latest
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    E.g.
    Kokimjustin
    March 16
    Hi reyia I'm on your server. fighting with your droid team all the time for the top :)
    Well I was just wondering is that you on the picture?
    Your droid team is powerful. I normally beat all the team without problem but yours

sometimes I don't . That DPS lol

by the way you look so beautiful in the pic :)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20283/chief-chirpa/p3
  • Options
    Eh. That is the same guy and girl twice. And if telling a female they are beautiful is now considered harassment, I feel bad for guys still in the dating scene. Out of 43,654 posts you have one guy. There was a mod who got more harassment from posting a photo of his car.
    My girl gets more harassment daily when she goes for a run. Maybe I could see it being an issue if this were a forum for State prison inmates looking for pen pals.
  • Options
    50c.jpg
  • Options
    E.g.
    Kokimjustin
    March 16
    Hi reyia I'm on your server. fighting with your droid team all the time for the top :)
    Well I was just wondering is that you on the picture?
    Your droid team is powerful. I normally beat all the team without problem but yours

sometimes I don't . That DPS lol

by the way you look so beautiful in the pic :)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20283/chief-chirpa/p3

asking you guy or girl is rude?

get a life d.u.d.e
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Eh. That is the same guy and girl twice. And if telling a female they are beautiful is now considered harassment, I feel bad for guys still in the dating scene. Out of 43,654 posts you have one guy.

But it's not one guy. I doubt you've read through all posts on this forum, much less the billions on the internet in every other forum. @cosmicturtle333 was trying to provide you with a recent example, not the entirety of evidence. I'm sure you haven't read through all the private messages, which is another issue entirely.

What would be the point of knowing in this forum anyway? Just because someone is female, doesn't mean they are interested in men, much less interested in that specific person who is asking. Additionally, how would you know the person you are asking is telling the truth?

If you know someone on the forum for a while and you enjoy their posts and humor, great! Is the friendship mutual? Fantastic! Want to know more about them? Ok! Do it respectfully. It is disgusting to type "r u female?" or "a/s/l" or "ur so hot!" all over the boards to people you hardly know just because they have a female avatar or have hinted that they are into men by posting a picture of Adam Driver.

Is telling a woman she is beautiful harassment in and of itself? Of course not. But as a woman myself who has frequented chat rooms, forums, and all the like since 1992, I can tell you it RARELY ends there.

If this is still beyond your understanding, then I don't know what else to say. Considering what was just posted on my old poll post, I'm going to assume this might be a difficult concept for you.
  • Options
    Wow the topic here changed quickly,lol.
  • Options
    Obviously i've not read all of the private messages, as they are private. I have read a lot and posted a lot on this forum and haven't come across any problems you have described. The only thing i see is one person, the same person that posted in the other quoted threads, posting here, and asking a rather simple question. as for other forums, i have belonged to several over the past 10-15 years and also have not seen this type of harassment there. In fact i have seen a lot more harassment implying the male poster is gay. That type of harassment i see almost daily in other forums. I dont think its any more rude to ask someone their gender than it is to ask their age, employment, hobbies, or geographical location. If there were 100 other threads on this forum that directly insulted, harassed, embarrassed, or put down females simply because they were female i could see the point you were trying to make. I just dont see any real body of evidence that would support that.

• Options
    I saw a female picture on the profile picture.

asked if she was her herself.

She said yes.

I thought she was beautiful so I told her you are beautiful.

So I made harassment?

w. t . f

• Options
    What happened to this thread? :#
  • Options
    all it took was one simple question.
    "are you female?"
    can you get us back on track?
  • Options
    @Kokimjustin
    Dude give it a rest. Your harassment of anyone with a female avatar is pathetic.

Are you female? :po:)

Also, @Ouchie , I'm offended. CLEARLY, Ep.II Anakin is the hottest girl in Star Wars. B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    all it took was one simple question.
    "are you female?"
    can you get us back on track?

Sure, Padme is the hottest female star wars character. /thread :p
  • Options
    Jaba, something about all those wrinkles man, and the drool, oh the drool. Speaking of drool, what about that Rancor? Great legs eh?
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Padme Amidala in Black Swan *hide*run*
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    I forgot about the girl in maz's cantina that that's sitting with the troll. +1 for the weird **** outfit and fingernails.
  • Options
    Where did they get this profanity filter? Domanatrics (changed sp) gets filtered? By 2020 black white male female gay straight young old rich and poor will all be swear words on the internet.
  • Options
    Where did they get this profanity filter? Domanatrics (changed sp) gets filtered? By 2020 black white male female gay straight young old rich and poor will all be swear words on the internet.

ikr, it's so "st00pid" (another marvelous example)

And thanks to cosmic for the Joke/Head picture, I will cherish that, haha.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    darth_maul__the_trials_by_harben_pictures-d3rceew.jpg
    This is relevant to my fetish
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Yowsers. Sidious never taught his apprentice how the dark side man scapes.
  • Options
    darth_maul__the_trials_by_harben_pictures-d3rceew.jpg
    This is relevant to my fetish

I bet its huge..

you know what I mean

:)

I like it
  • Options
    Aayla-Secura-aayla-secura-35449999-750-1000.jpg

Did everyone forget about Aayla Secura??? She looked pretty hot in Revenge of the Sith when she got killed.....
  • Options

Did everyone forget about Aayla Secura??? She looked pretty hot in Revenge of the Sith when she got killed.....

I like it

I love it

• Options

I thought Playboy magazines are supposed to be 100% nudity.
    This bra offends me.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Oh my giddy aunt
  • Options

I thought Playboy magazines are supposed to be 100% nudity.
    This bra offends me.

Actually as of October Playboy will no longer have any nude photos.
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0VD2AP