banned account

I have been playing for two years and to my knowledge done nothing remotely close to breaking any rules. My account was suspended, and I spent two hours with on the "help" line and was directed here. This really doesn't feel like the right place for this, but given that all other options have been exhausted, and this is where the game directed me, could not figure out what else to do. Is this typical? Seems odd to suspend accounts without warning or explanation.

Replies

• Options
    in case of estimated cheating, exploiting and some other offenses most of the time you get banned without any further notification to prevent any guess on what was triggering the ban.
    afaik you can apply to @CG_LucifersDaddy somehow as the last resort - if you deem the ban unrectified
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    nobody on this forum can or will help you.
    the only help available is to contact @CG_Leviathan by clicking on their name here and selecting message / new message.
    speak to them directly and then await a response it will take time as they are very busy investigating all the cheating reports.