Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage

When will we be able to farm this without using crystals, events, stores or raids?

Not sure if this has been discussed before. I’m new to posting in forums.

Thanks!

17456v1nc1n4.jpeg

Replies

• Options
    Or at the very least when can we request 5 instead of 2?!
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being able to farm this with energy, but can you give me an example of gear we farm without crystals, events, stores, or raids?

Bronziums?
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind being able to farm this with energy, but can you give me an example of gear we farm without crystals, events, stores, or raids?

Bronziums?

Sorry, I meant to ask, “When can we start farming this with energy? Not just from using crystals, events, stores or raids.”
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    I mean u have 4/5 possible farming locations.

Be grateful you didn't have to farm HSTR exclusive gear back then.
  • Options

So you can give more of them away to your guildies who also need 5000 of them?
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    There's some gear that isn't farmable. If it's newer gear, it might become farmable (see what they did with G12+). If it's older gear, highly doubtful.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Lol, I paused for a second and thought: "great idea!" Then literally by the end of that same second I thought what the others said, this is a piece everyone needs alot of at all times, it wouldn't make sense for people to donate it to you, unless you're in a guild full of whales who can buy tons of it with crystals. I spoke out against the devs decision to use this specific salvage, it simply made no sense, it was too random to begin with. Like why not Nubians or Furnaces, or whatever else? I think the devs pushed it too far and they need to add them to a challenge or something
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Why not Nubians or Furnaces? They're the same thing as droid callers.

Also, this is a gate.
  • Options

SemiGod wrote: »

It would be nice to take Malak to g9 and further by being able to farm the gear without having to buy crystals or wait for the next HSTR to come around. It gets finished in 3 hours.

All is well, I’m patient.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Also, this is a gate.

I didn't suggest they used those instead, I just asked that question to myself when I found out it was callers, just pointing out to the absurdity of using either of those pieces
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    CoreyLifts wrote: »

It would be nice to take Malak to g9 and further by being able to farm the gear without having to buy crystals or wait for the next HSTR to come around. It gets finished in 3 hours.

Wdym? I legit farmed 100+ this week from the regular guild store.

Stop overreacting.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

Also, this is a gate.

I didn't suggest they used those instead, I just asked that question to myself when I found out it was callers, just pointing out to the absurdity of using either of those pieces

They do use those. They use all three as the same kind of gate. They're all missing from any energy farm, they all drop in the Rancor raid, they all cost more in the guild store, and they all are only requestable in quantities of 2. There's no difference, other than (rough estimation) the Nubians are less needed than the other two.
  • CoreyLifts
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

Stop overreacting.

What I mean is that my guild completes Sith raid in 3 hours so I don’t alway get to hit.

The droid callers aren’t always in the stores for me.

Try again.
  • Options
    Since they introduced g12 finishers, I haven't had these drop once from Rancor.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Snake2 wrote: »

Bronziums?

Snake quit messing around, Snake? SNAKEEEEEEEEE
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options

Also, this is a gate.

They do use those. They use all three as the same kind of gate. They're all missing from any energy farm, they all drop in the Rancor raid, they all cost more in the guild store, and they all are only requestable in quantities of 2. There's no difference, other than (rough estimation) the Nubians are less needed than the other two.

A new face, a new look these are not enough to HIDE from us TVF!
  • Options
    Fanatic wrote: »

So you can give more of them away to your guildies who also need 5000 of them?
    Austin9370 wrote: »

So you can make your guildmates short of the gear or have them buy it indirectly for you? Everyone is short on these.

Lol, I paused for a second and thought: "great idea!" Then literally by the end of that same second I thought what the others said, this is a piece everyone needs alot of at all times, it wouldn't make sense for people to donate it to you, unless you're in a guild full of whales who can buy tons of it with crystals. I spoke out against the devs decision to use this specific salvage, it simply made no sense, it was too random to begin with. Like why not Nubians or Furnaces, or whatever else? I think the devs pushed it too far and they need to add them to a challenge or something

You’re quite right all of you. Just as well we can only request 2 stun gun, 2 stun cuff and 2 carbanti as well!

Oh wait...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

Stop overreacting.

What I mean is that my guild completes Sith raid in 3 hours so I don’t alway get to hit.

The droid callers aren’t always in the stores for me.

Try again.

Yeah but that doesnt mean they dont exist. Just be patient.

They're perfectly fine.