Why do you always start updates before TW ends

This seems to happen more and more often that updates are running in th lat hours of a TW when my guild is pushing for the clear and then our attacks get wasted as we crash or get messages that we have lost connection to the server and the client needs to be restarted. Can you please take your players into consideration when doing these updates. This time it will not cost us the win but previously it did.

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    This seems to happen more and more often that updates are running in th lat hours of a TW when my guild is pushing for the clear and then our attacks get wasted as we crash or get messages that we have lost connection to the server and the client needs to be restarted. Can you please take your players into consideration when doing these updates. This time it will not cost us the win but previously it did.

Um what? I have been playing for the 1 hour and I didnt see any updates or forced restart.
    2nd why would you wait till the last 1 hour to do the TW? lge4432tl7d1.jpg
    We fully cleared it last night and all of our guild is on different time zones. There is no reason to wait till the last hour to do this
  • Options
    Well said!