Assasins droid pack

Guys I have one doubt.

I have 4 star hk 47 and ig 86 and 7 star ig 88.

If I buy the package, will I get shards for hk 47 and ig 86? Because I would receive them if I didnt have them, but since i have, do i get shards?

Replies

• Options
    Yes you get shards.
  • Options
    I didnt get any option for this pack. How come? I run android
  • Options
    How many shards?
  • Options
    The pack unlocks, when you reach player level 30 or 40 or something like that.
  • Options
    If I already have all of the characters, how many shards do I get? Seems like a waste if I only get ~15 or so.
    I can read the future, while lesser men read comic books.
  • Options
    Im level 70,dolphin. Have no option to buy it.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    1*=7 shards
    2*=15 shards
    3*=23 (I think) shards
    4*=32 (again, I'm pretty sure. Not positive) shards

P.S. You can only buy the pack once. If you bought it in the past, you will never see it again. If you haven't bought it before, and are on android, restart your game and it will appear.
  • Options
    Boro, then you missed it. Thus far on iOS it's offered once only for a limited time period.
  • Options
    Im running Android, but I bought it months ago, when it was offered to me at the start. Aside of Dooku, that's been the best investment.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    If you have all 3 already you will get 32 HK shards, 25 IG-88 shards, and I believe 22 IG-86 shards (7 from the character plus 15 more that are included.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    If you have all 3 already you will get 32 HK shards, 25 IG-88 shards, and I believe 22 IG-86 shards (7 from the character plus 15 more that are included.)

Yes what Qeltar said. Good math.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Bah bought the pack yesterday. What do you know today the days of spring card gives me a full HK 47 toon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Bah bought the pack yesterday. What do you know today the days of spring card gives me a full HK 47 toon.

That's pretty awesome. That's a big jump to getting your 6* droid team for max rewards.
  • Options
    Powda wrote: »

That's pretty awesome. That's a big jump to getting your 6* droid team for max rewards.

Rewards are a bit meh. 3 L7 training droids, one purple mat and 3 shards (i have 86,88,HK at 7* so just shard shop currency)
  • Options

Oh you unlucky fellow, you! Your luck sounds like the stuff @Qeltar has nightmares about :lol:!