Missing Malak shards?!?! What do I do?

Finally collected enough guild currency to get Malak to 7 stars. Promoted him... Then game crashed, probably during server update. Restarted game and Malak was back at 6 stars! Tried using the Help website and it always gets stuck generating ticket. This is extremely frustrating!!! Why is it so hard to get this problem corrected? 1dwzocyp0cqw.png
See bottom of screenshot where it announces to my guild I promoted Malak to 7 stars. The second one shows Malak after the cash. [Missing Malak shards]c74dgptbz0mk.png

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @tmeade2 , did you check to make sure the GET currency was indeed spent? It’s possible that the 7* upgrade was only stored on a local level for your own device, not properly connected to the overall Swgoh server, displayed for you and not any others, and reverted all actions to a certain point. That exact situation has happened to me with upgrading character gear, displaying it in chat, but then reverting back.

It might help if you can ask a guild mate if they are able to see the 7* promotion text and provide a screenshot for your submission with the bug report / help desk.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    My currency amount reverted back to the amount I had before the I got the territory war rewards. In the store the Malak shard item is greyed out showing I purchased.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    tmeade2 wrote: »
    My currency amount reverted back to the amount I had before the I got the territory war rewards. In the store the Malak shard item is greyed out showing I purchased.

Just wait 1-6 hours then
  • Options
    Whenever I try submitting something to the help desk it doesn't work, it hangs up while generating the ticket.
  • Options
    It's been 4 hours.
  • FartBoss
    85 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Unrelated... but your pic just brought to my attention how big malak’s hands are.. well his left hand...
  • Options
    Did you get it resolved?
  • Options
    No it didn't but that is hilarious!