Game is on a fast track to Nowhere

Drim
359 posts Member
We were expecting clone reworks we got some silly Q and A.... another week of jack and another post about relic stuff with no ETA. Ya it fun but oh boy not the game it use to be. So many things missed at this point it’s looking like EA has called in the end.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    If you have something to say just do it, we certainly don't need thread #2847165 of telling us how "bad" the game became.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Ya I believe the Community should hold the developer to a way higher standard. They have spent years taking profit and at what the 1st down turn EA pulls the Funding from development it’s quite obvious
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Yea yea yea...

We finally start getting Q & A's after ages of people complaining and you're out here saying u dont want it anymore...

CW era, EP IX and then whatever the devs want to explore there are still many chars not in the game.

And yea they're understaffed it's obvious
  • Options
    OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE

Now Here.

Did I get it right?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    not giving ETA's because of obvious reasons is a sign that the end is near? haha
    if anything it's a sign that we still got atleast 4 months to go since they'll drag out the relic release.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    We were expecting clone reworks... and we are getting them. Fast track to... somewhere?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH