Yoda steals kylo's retribution buff and gives it to my whole arena team....

Then kylo's ai says AOE everything, all 5 of my guys counter attack and take him from 90% to dead in one hilarious facepwn. Rofl ;)

Replies

• Options
    Ha
  • Options
    Ha
  • Options
    I was playing GW and took Retribution from Kylo and then gave it to the rest of my team with Yoda, but when they got attacked after they all got it they did nothing.
    Because what I have understand is that Retribution has a 100% counterattack on it.
    So is it only me or have this happen to others?
    Ally Code: 555-171-875
  • Options
    Yea happened to me too.. Stole retribution but it didn't work when they hit my team except for ima-gun-di
  • Options
    Now it has happen to me again in GW that Yoda steals retribution and when Yoda gets attacked nothing happens.
  • Options
    Bug report it imo.
  • Options
    Did your Yoda have Foresight? Because retribution only works if the retributor is actually hit, not just attacked. At least that's been my experience.

As to the OP: Yep, I will often do that in GW especially. And because it's so much fun, sometimes I'll retreat right after doing it and repeat the same actions so I can see it again! :D
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    Options
    There's been too many posts about this. :neutral:
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    I had this situation yersterday, the problem was that yoda gave Foresight to all of my characters. So they cannot get hit and there was no counter attack :-(
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    I've done this for fun before in Arena, pretty awesome especially when I had 4 Jedi counter and destroy Sid lol
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Silke79
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nik_Zirlos wrote: »
    Did your Yoda have Foresight? Because retribution only works if the retributor is actually hit, not just attacked. At least that's been my experience.

As to the OP: Yep, I will often do that in GW especially. And because it's so much fun, sometimes I'll retreat right after doing it and repeat the same actions so I can see it again! :D

I can't remember if I had both Foresight foresight.png and Retribution retribution2.png on my guys, but I think I only had Retribution on them all the first time it happen and the second time it has happen to me i'm not sure.
    But I will see next time when it happens.
    Drake23 wrote: »
    I had this situation yersterday, the problem was that yoda gave Foresight to all of my characters. So they cannot get hit and there was no counter attack :-(

You don't get Retribution from Foresight, you only get 100% evasion.
    swgohcantina.com/positive-and-negative-status-effects-explained/