Fleet ship addition

sdzsa8jbjroh.jpg

Give me this to go with negotiator plz

Replies

• Options
    Would Love that ship but there is so many in line in front of it it is crazy. After we get the Separatist/Droid Capital Ship from Grevious we still need a FO Capital Ship, a Resistance Capital Ship. Aurra Sing's Blockade Runner so we can have a Scoundrel/Bounty Hunter Capital ship (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Aurra_Sing's_blockade_runner) and still Said we never got a Admiral Raddus Capital Ship from Rogue 1.

Now onto the regular ships. - We need Bodhi Rooks imperial transport with Chaze as crew. Dengar's Punishing One. Dooku's solar sailer, Nute Gunray's Neimoidian Shuttle if they won't give us the Trade Federation battleship, Droid Tri-Fighter, Jango's Salve-1, Possibly Krennic's Shuttle, Possibly Rose's Resistance Bomber and Finally a Luke's Red 5 to say the least without the need to add pilots to the game.

Then in the next group Is starfighter they would need to add a pilot for which includes the above N-1 Starfighter along with TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, TIE Defender, B-wing, A-wing, Rebels Y-wing and Galactic Republic Y-wing, and Finally to complete by Bounty Hunters I need Zuccuss and 4-L0M with the Mist Hunter.
  • Options
    Yeah there is a lot we need. FO capital would be nice but for new geo TB finishing off separatists and GR fleets are going to be first. Dooku needs a ship for sure, Nute possibly and the galactic republic is 1 ship shy of full GR squad. Possibly more jedi? Who knows.
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    Options
    If they bring all this ships, and I like ships and I think we need many more ships, the community will crying!
    “Oh no, so many to farm” , “why they bring it to hard note” ....
    But I hope we become in the next months more toons and ships. Endgame player have nothing to farm, only Gear, but no Toons or Ships.
  • Options
    Would Love that ship but there is so many in line in front of it it is crazy. After we get the Separatist/Droid Capital Ship from Grevious we still need a FO Capital Ship, a Resistance Capital Ship. Aurra Sing's Blockade Runner so we can have a Scoundrel/Bounty Hunter Capital ship (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Aurra_Sing's_blockade_runner) and still Said we never got a Admiral Raddus Capital Ship from Rogue 1.

Now onto the regular ships. - We need Bodhi Rooks imperial transport with Chaze as crew. Dengar's Punishing One. Dooku's solar sailer, Nute Gunray's Neimoidian Shuttle if they won't give us the Trade Federation battleship, Droid Tri-Fighter, Jango's Salve-1, Possibly Krennic's Shuttle, Possibly Rose's Resistance Bomber and Finally a Luke's Red 5 to say the least without the need to add pilots to the game.

Then in the next group Is starfighter they would need to add a pilot for which includes the above N-1 Starfighter along with TIE Interceptor, TIE Bomber, TIE Defender, B-wing, A-wing, Rebels Y-wing and Galactic Republic Y-wing, and Finally to complete by Bounty Hunters I need Zuccuss and 4-L0M with the Mist Hunter.

Yes to FO cap ship.
    Yes to resistance cap ship so long as ita not holdo, her arc was a joke.
    No, Someone like aurra sing isnt worthy of a cap ship.
    Rogue 1 has had it's time, no more.
    Bohdi rook, just no. This is why people dont like ships.
    Bottom of any list for dengar.
    Dooku, cool to have a ship but i think the solar sail would look stupid in game.
    Nute gunray, bottom of any list.
    Tri-fighter, cool but the vulture droid ship should serve all necessary positions, i dont see a reason why there should be another.
    Jango, big yes.
    Krennic, no. Read prior rogue 1.
    Rose didnt fly a bomber, her sister did.
    Also no to rose, what's wrong with people.
    Big yes for naboo ship, it was podracing.
    No to all nameless piolet varients for TIEs and rebel ships unless they commit to the 'no piolet necessary' business.
    No to more bounty hunters from legends, theres better things to do.
    No to Red-5 because surely that means end of game which scares me.
    These are my thoughs, attack them as you wish.
  • Options
    Would Love that ship but there is so many in line in front of it it is crazy. After we get the Separatist/Droid Capital Ship from Grevious we still need
    1. a FO Capital Ship,
    2. a Resistance Capital Ship.
    3. Aurra Sing's Blockade Runner ... Scoundrel/Bounty Hunter Capital ship
    4. a Admiral Raddus Capital Ship from Rogue

Um, look, you can't add more capital ships without more regular ships to permit sufficient fleets for each specialized CS. Malevolence has been announced and we only have 4 x Separatist ships. IG-2000 can sub in because of synergy with the Vulture Droid, but we're going to need 2 more separatist ships minimum before they even think about getting to another Cap Ship.

Resistance and FO are the logical next Cap Ships after Malevolence, but you need 3 more FO ships and 4 more Resistance ships for that.
    Now onto the regular ships. -
    1. We need Bodhi Rooks imperial transport with Chaze as crew.
    2. Dengar's Punishing One.
    3. Dooku's solar sailer,
    4. Nute Gunray's Neimoidian Shuttle if they won't give us the Trade Federation battleship,
    5. Droid Tri-Fighter,
    6. Jango's Salve-1,
    7. Possibly Krennic's Shuttle,
    8. Possibly Rose's Resistance Bomber and
    9. Finally a Luke's Red 5 to say the least without the need to add pilots to the game.

1. No, Separatist ships would be needed next. Bodhi Rook's transport isn't anywhere close to being needed or wanted.
    2. Interesting, and maybe a good long-term inclusion, but it doesn't serve the short term needs at all. It doesn't have links to the Clone Wars (the current SWGOH priority) or to FO/Resistance (to match with the expected priorities at the end of this year when SW9 is released).
    3. Maybe-kinda. The Solar Sailer is at least from the right era to be released soon, but it was never used in conjunction with the Malevolence and doesn't appear to have much if any combat capability. The best I can say about it is that it's better than other suggestions so far.
    4. Nah. What does this get us? Seriously, what would be the point? I can't even remember when or where this shuttle was used, much less picture it doing something cool in combat. ... And now that I've looked it up I can remember seeing the ship in SW:TCW animated series, but I still can't see the point.
    5. Best so far, in the sense that it's relevant to what we need to expand the Separatist fleet to 7 ships.
    6. Yes. Definitely. Now that Jango has the Separatist tag, I'd love to see a Clone Wars Slave1.
    7. Not now, wrong era. In the long run? Sure. We need 2 more Empire ships for a full fleet. Also, Krennic is head of the technological division so we can at least imagine that it's souped up with some interesting weaponry. Maybe next year.
    8. Um, it wasn't Rose's bomber. It was the bomber of her sister (Paige). It's also known as the StarFortress SF-17 or the B/SF-17. But yeah. This can and should come out at the end of the year when Resistance becomes a priority.
    9. I want Red5 as well, but again that's the wrong era, and rebels is one of the few factions with a Cap ship AND a full fleet of fighting ships. Not to mention it's already meta with Han's Falcon. You can't make Red5 a mediocre ship, and you can't make Red5 enhance the Rebel faction right at the time when they're trying to create a new meta centered around the Negotiator. Long term yes. Short term and even medium term? No.

For those keeping track at home, that's
    1. No for Bodhi Rook
    2. Not this year for Dengar
    3. Probably not, but maybe, I guess? for Dooku's Solar sailer
    4. No to Gunray's shuttle.
    5. Yes, I guess, to Tri-Fighter.
    6. Yes, definitely to Jango's Slave1.
    7. Not this year for Krennic.
    8. Maybe end-of-year for the B/SF-17.
    9. Not this year, and not early next year either. Try again next summer.
    Then in the next group Is starfighter they would need to add a pilot for which includes
    1. the above N-1 Starfighter
    2. TIE Interceptor,
    3. TIE Bomber,
    4. TIE Defender,
    5. B-wing,
    6. A-wing,
    7. Rebels Y-wing and
    8. Galactic Republic Y-wing, and
    9. to complete by Bounty Hunters I need Zuccuss and 4-L0M with the Mist Hunter.

1. Yep, GalRep ships are reasonable and the N-1 has iconic fighting scenes. This is a good add sometime in the next few months.
    2. Wrong era. Not this year.
    3. Wrong era. Not this year.
    4. Wrong era. Not this year.
    5. Wrong era. Not this year. Plus everything noted previously about the Rebel faction's completeness and strength.
    6. Wrong era. Not this year. (Plus rebel, see above)
    7. Wrong era. Not this year. (Plus rebel, see above)
    8. Absolutely. Now you're talking. This is GalRep, gives an excuse to add Clones and to buff/rework Ahsoka Tano's ship.
    9. 2 appearances and 1 mention in a comic book means you "need" the Mist Hunter? Wow. Well, I guess you're a dedicated fan, and that's not terrible. Unfortunately ... NO. Not now, not soon, and probably not ever. I had to look it up (and you spelled Zuckus wrong, which made that harder) and it's a dumpy prison transport. I'm sure it had weaponry and all, but it's got no cool factor (just look at it!) even if the bounty hunters had some cool (which they probably did if they caught Han Solo, and once transporting Han Solo as a prisoner is about the only thing noteworthy the ship ever did).

In any case, your list has far more misses than hits.
  • MasterSeedy
    5039 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Okay, so I mostly agree with @Lysandrax

Positive Recommendations? Flesh out Separatists & Galactic Republic now, FO and Resistance in December & January.

First, Galactic Republic:
    Add 3 x Shadow Squadron Y-Wings, ("Matchstick", "Broadside", and one generic "Clone Pilot")
    Tune up Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter to synergize with Shadow Squadron.
    Add Shaak Ti fighter.
    Possibly add N-1 Fighter, though it's not strictly speaking Clone Wars era, it can work. The only reason you might not want to include it is that this might produce too many GalRep ships.

While GalReps currently have 7 ships (one full fleet), we need new farms to slow down access to easy victories in Geonosis LS TB. Adding Shadow Squadron allows us to replace the ships used by current clones (none of which were specialized pilots, and Fives was terrible as a pilot) while giving new farming goals. Shaak Ti just makes sense. Whether or not Plo Koon's ship gets a tune up is completely optional.

Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • MasterSeedy
    5039 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Separatist Recommendations:

Definite:
    Ginivex FanBlade Starfighter: Ventress ship, and a fantastic one at that. This is a must have.
    Umbaran Fighter (Separatist): Remember this ship wasn't Fives' to begin with. The Umbarans were separatists and used their fighters in the Separatist/Confederate Navy. Fives' just stole one. You'll have to paint it a different color for the Sep version, though.

Probable:
    Belbullab-22 starfighter: This is the ship that was customized by Grievous to serve as his personal transport/fighter (Soulless One). But there were a number of these in the Sep fleet and they look completely cool. We should have one for the Seps, even if we can't use Soulless One.
    Hyena Bomber: This is basically a Vulture configured for Bombing. I think it should be added b/c of the need for more droid Separatist ships and the prominent role it played in the SW:TCW animated series.
    Jango Slave1: The only reason this isn't a definite/must have is because it's better to get new ships than copies of existing ones.

Good idea, but might not fit, depending on how many ships they want to introduce:
    Munificent-Class frigate: A decent addition, but there is some concern that it might be too large to fit the category of fighting ships that we normally see operating dependent on a capital ship. That said, they're a well-known ship that appeared first in the movies and also featured many times on SW:TCW animated series, so why not, if you have the time to develop one more ship?
    Maybe Tri-Fighter , but with one FanBlade, one Umbaran & one of either Slave1, Belbullab or Hyena, we have 7 Separatist ships already. The thing that makes this much more likely is that it's a droid ship, and we need Droid ships to synergize with Vulture (it specifically lists synergy with other droid ships, but there's only the Vulture and IG-2000 in the game, and IG-2000 isn't Separatist).
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • Options
    First Order:

These ships are not needed and will not be released until the release of Episode 9, Rise of Skywalker this December.

Must have:
    Tie Baron: This hasn't appeared in the movies yet, but it's not just featured, the existence of the ship and its ace pilot is a major plot element in the new Star Wars: Resistance animated series.
    TIE Dagger: This is a commonly featured FO fighter that is visually distinct from all the other TIEs, so it makes sense to include it.

Possibilities:
    There is no other FO ship that features in any prominent way so that we "must" have it. However, we have only 4 ships already, and with the two must haves above we're still 1 ship short of a fleet. The most logical thing to do is wait until The Rise of Skywalker comes out and draw that 7th ship directly from the movie, but there are 2 possibilities that I can see combing through Wookiepedia - neither of them jumped out at me, of course, and I didn't even really know they existed until reading the Wiki, which speaks poorly of any need to put them in the game. Nonetheless, they are:
    TIE Echelon: A mini-transport with heavy armament - more than a fighter, less than a shuttle. This occupies an awkward niche, but the art looks nice and the ship is distinctive. If one or more feature prominently in the next movie, that would be a great reason to include it.
    TIE Vendetta (AKA TIE Silencer): The Vendetta was the base model that was modified/customized to create Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer. It's not clear how many Silencers actually existed, but the base mode (Vendetta) does look subtly different. Adding a Vendetta isn't a bad idea, it's just not anything like necessary. There are no iconic battles with it. There isn't a strong character that pilots one (other than KRU, and his Silencer is already in the game). I just don't really see it.
  • Options
    Resistance:

The Resistance are in the worst shape of any of the factions that are likely to get attention in the next 12 months. The one good thing? We can get an A-Wing even without getting any new rebels because the Resistance used a lot of them and they don't have one in the game yet.

Must Have:
    RZ A-Wing: The rebel A-Wing updated with newer Resistance tech.
    Hammerhead corvette: These were prominent in the Resistance navy & we can't get our Rogue1 Hammerhead anytime soon, so... 'Nuff said.
    StarFortress B/SF-17: Not sure how much we need this, but it was a significant part of Last Jedi, and we need 4 ships and we don't have better options.

Others? We still need one more. There's no obvious candidate, but there's a good chance that Rise of Skywalker will feature an interesting new ship, so we'll just leave this slot open.

...And, we're done. There just isn't room for new ships in the upcoming months that aren't Seps, GalReps, FO, or Resistance. The are certainly some desirable ships out there that aren't from these 4 factions, but there's no room for them on this list.

• Options
    My vote goes "no" for resistance & first order ships, but a clear and loud "Yes please!" to everything else people have mentioned. B)
  • Options
    Love all the ideas!
  • Options
    An N-1 Naboo thingy would be cool and a good ship. They could actually make it be piloted by Young Ani, whom they could add as a passive character with Jedi, Republic and droid synergies. That would probably make more sense than adding a generic Naboo pilot. Other than that, well, I'd like to see most of the ships suggested as we need some.more depth in our ship possibilities, if only so we can make some full squads of single factions.
  • MasterSeedy
    5039 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    If you're going to add a Clone-Wars era N-1, the natural pilot is Gregar Typho who piloted one at the beginning of SW:Ep2, has synergy with Padme as her chief of security, and was also just kinda cool (though I preferred his uncle, Padme's previous head of security, from Ep1 - one of the very rare things about Ep1 that was better than what you found in Ep2.