jango tag and tw

Tarah
202 posts Member
great... seems jango in the tw has the separatist tag...

this is not good, my guild deployed all defense before the patch... no one said before the patch theat jango will have the hew tagm and now we cannot use our jango under separatist lead... THX...

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wow so crazy.

I'm pretty sure the lock already commenced so it wouldn't have mattered anyways.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Oh wow so crazy.

I'm pretty sure the lock already commenced so it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

Defenses are still being set so those that haven't set defense yet can put Jango under a separatist lead and those that have already set their defenses can't so it absolutely matters.
  • Options
    That's not how it works...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options

Which part, because this post is absolutely correct with a change like this.
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Oh wow so crazy.

Defenses are still being set so those that haven't set defense yet can put Jango under a separatist lead and those that have already set their defenses can't so it absolutely matters.

This change didnt add a new ability and anyone who has the contract fully upgraded would have access to it, even though it was locked in before the change.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

It absolutely works that way. The lock in doesn't lock in old ability descriptions. If an ability changes then it affects the current TW.
  • Options
    So does that mean that the updated Clones are the abilities, tags, and synergies that are Live within this TW even though they went live after the Player Lock-in?