Mucho money little grind

I find myself with 5M in credits and 7000 droids. Is this due to me not spending after Poe nerf (until made right again)...

I farm very very slowly now...and can't use money then.

Replies

• Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    Ooooo. You are so smart.
  • Options
    I meant I can't use Credits...char Upgrades happen so slowly. I think you didn't get my point.
  • Options
    Not complaining:

Ha. I'm sure your not spending has everything to do with your surplus.

Wish I had 5 million credits, but I spend them when I can. I just spent 1.4 mil getting my Leia to lvl 70 from 60. I wanted to up my GW D team. Rebels are my D team. Sith my C team and Jedi my B team. Jedi team for A/arena team as well.

While I'm low on credits (again, not complaining. I have 13 or 14 lvl 70s now. Started Dec 1) I have tons of training droids. Probably about 5k of various types. I think there are way less credits available than droids.

Wait...what was the point of this post? I'm jealous of your surplus. I don't have the ability to save :)
  • Options
    Point was ...a question first, but ultimately that having a slow shard farming but reasonable credit generation (challenges and GW) makes shards the most scarce thing - since you promote very seldomly.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Preemo_Magin Ah. That makes sense then. I wouldn't have gotten that, I'm a whale so I don't really farm shards much. Perhaps your way is the best way for F2P or mild spenders then. You seem to have a good amount of the scarce resources (credits really) and can adapt to spend them where you need.

Still jealous of your stockpile :)
  • Options
    I got 25 toons who all need upgrades == I envy you