GAC lifetime still not reset correctly?

Mun
10 posts Member
Did I miss something? It appears that some players already have a lifetime score, some in the thousands. Wasn't everyone suppose to be wiped to 0? Are we still bugged?

Replies

• Options
    ioxs3vv9y5qe.jpeg
    0tcf7tbfxp47.jpeg
    ktxkth0oxy29.jpeg
    flwqoj5dzrgc.jpeg
    We are bugged again...
  • Options
    This was only a small portion... I’d say there was at least another 6 more in top 50
  • Options
    So we should look forward to our 1 credit, 250 GAC and 150 crystals...
  • Options
    "Closing down Grand Arena Championships 8/27

Hello Holotable Heroes,

We have decided to bring the upcoming Grand Arena Championship to an early end due to issues around:

- New scoring issue where some players are reporting early points

We plan to re-start the Grand Arena Championship in the very near future (likely end of this week) and will share the updated schedule as soon as we’ve decided the best timing.

We will be sending players 150 Crystals and 250 Championship Tokens for the inconvenience of rescheduling the Championship. Our apologies for these issues and we’re excited to re-start the Championship in a few days.

See you on the Holotables"

I already have smth to copy paste :)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • deathstix757
    83 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm still showing 720 from the canceled one last week.
  • Options
    The 720 are from setting defense the last canceled GAC - at least that‘s 100% where I made my 720 lifetime score
  • Options
    These aren't bugs... it'smore likely just ea suprise mechanics. Suprise mechanics make people more involved since u never know what your going to get so u always check back in to see what happened and players are pleasantly surprised to find they earned a bunch of bonus points.
  • Options
    I’m surprised at y’all.... you guys actually thought CG would fix something?
  • Options
    At this point I don’t care about others having (slightly) more points to start. I’d much rather at least play the game mode.
  • Options
    here's mine, not reset. i8zo4r8hlkbl.jpg
  • Options
    The lifetime score will be minor when the gac keeps rolling. It‘s doesn‘t bring you faster to kyber or influence your payout in this gac round.
  • Options
    Booooom wrote: »
    The lifetime score will be minor when the gac keeps rolling. It‘s doesn‘t bring you faster to kyber or influence your payout in this gac round.

Agreed. But its still bugged.
    We lost the last GAC so they could fix it, and we still have problems. At this stage minor, but whats lurking thats worse?
    Last one didn't get canned until after the join period...
    Whoever said before we should of kept it running as another exhibtion round was on the money!!
  • Options
    The game is still in Beta status. Not sure why some people actually seem surprised something isn't working as intended.
  • Options
    Get good CG. And another thing the game is stale. New gear and relic stuff feels like it’s going to be a chore. Should we always dread new content? Because that’s what this game is doing to its players.
  • Options
    is anyone surprised at this point? Surely not, right?
  • Options
    At least it‘s no major issue with any influence... I guess priorities are on LSGeo and stuff
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    "We fixed it!......Uhhmm.....ermmm....wait."

Where's R2 when you need someone to talk to CG's one computer?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mun
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Totally not fixed!!
    phn62m9jq0bx.jpg

Post edited by Mun on
  • Options
    This is starting to get annoying. I hope they take it down, and let it stay down until they fix all the bugs.