Rey (spoiler)

Rafini
155 posts Member
gug0l95ba83c.jpeg

Replies

• SemiGod
    1925 posts Member
    Everyone's so focused on Rey that nobody noticed the real menace, evil C-3PO

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg
  • Nihion
    2228 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg

Palpatine was a Droid the whole time confirmed, lol. I bet they will give him that tag in game
  • Only 2 there are..

A master rey and apprentice c3p0
  • SemiGod
    1925 posts Member
    edited August 27
    Nihion wrote: »

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg

Palpatine was a Droid the whole time confirmed, lol. I bet they will give him that tag in game

Well Palpatine had the ability to create life.

So what if, he made Anakin knowing he would make C-P3O, knowing that he will be the perfect host body.

So when he met his demise he would be able to live on.

• I need Darth Rey in the game.
  • Original Post ——> nice one
  • Nihion
    2228 posts Member

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg

So what if, he made Anakin knowing he would make C-P3O, knowing that he will be the perfect host body.

No... that would be... unlimited...

pOWeR!!
  • LordDirt
    670 posts Member
    edited August 27
    I posted a pic of C3PO with a weapon a few months back.
    bkwohuh01g7r.jpeg
  • CCyrilS
    3568 posts Member
    Rafini wrote: »
    gug0l95ba83c.jpeg

Will they still call her Mary Sue?
  • Darth
    225 posts Member
    Real question is after the average Force Awakens and the terrible The Last Jedi who in the hell cares?!?!??? The Skywalker saga is ruined and JJ Abrams and the last movie won’t and can’t save it
  • TVF
    17544 posts Member
    luke-skywalker-i-care-meme.jpg
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion wrote: »

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg

The red arm was foreshadowing!
  • SemiGod wrote: »

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg

How much ya wanna bet it’s Triple Zero?
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Nihion
    2228 posts Member

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg

The red arm was foreshadowing!

That was not C3PO with the red arm, heck I didn’t even recognize that Droid!
  • SemiGod wrote: »

fqzllmzxuuld.jpg

That was Plagueis the Wise. Confirmed.
  • Anakin's and Palpatine's appearances are the only things that can save the movie.
    We saw just how desperate they are trying to grab everyone's attention with these trailer reveals: "evil" Rey and C3PO, Vader's breathing, Palp's return etc.
  • CCyrilS
    3568 posts Member
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Anakin's and Palpatine's appearances are the only things that can save the movie.
    We saw just how desperate they are trying to grab everyone's attention with these trailer reveals: "evil" Rey and C3PO, Vader's breathing, Palp's return etc.

So LITERALLY remake the OT lol