EA support team help!!!!! Beyond ****

I need help so hopefully someone from EA can help on my game and account- or a fellow player knows how I can be helped

I am beyond ****. A month ago I had an issue with my account where I, just as anyone playing this game, has spent a lot of money to be able to acquire crystals to enhance game. Anyways I had an issue when purchasing the chromium shard 8 packs where it had a glitch and wasn't processing all shards into play. I went through the create a case, etc etc. they never followed up not provided resolution and I opened 3 cases and completed every step.

However now that is least of my concern. I woke up today went for my morning login. And opened app and it started me all over.

I am now showing as after having to complete opening sequence again to get access to settings etc as a level two. Where prior I was a level 70, had almost every character, several 7,6,5 star characters gear levels at 8-10? As well as built up savings in training mats, droids etc to build up top people once game progresses.

All gone. So please help

So 2nd issue 1st. Then still want missing shards totaling about 400+ as well as

Answer to why are XP points not accruing for us players that have been at level 70 for awhile. I understand some game play is halted but we should still acquire towards future game play

Replies

• Options
    Anyone out there able to help or have any issues like these?
  • Options
    @Catomking Hey there. So, I'm not sure if this will help. Or if you thought of this. Or if it's the issue.

Awhile ago I logged and had to redo the tutorial. I had no progress or heroes and thought everything was reset. A few minutes later and some exploring in game and I realized the game had logged me out of my Google play account. Logging back in restored everything.

Could that be the issue? Hopefully it is, that would be an easy fix.
  • Options
    I had the same issue with the game restarting from scratch. I went through the tutorial again (which takes forever) when finished went to settings and it allowed me to log back into my Google play account. That then brought my level, characters etc back.

It scared the crap out of me thinking I had lost all the time, progress and money.
  • Options
    so you are awesome. I don't have google play as I am on an iPad but I do have gamecenter(Apple equivalent ). Anyways I was logged off somehow. I logged in and you were right it restored gameplay. Thank you. So biggest issue resolved and not by EA. Funny they can't even help with simple walk throughs

So thank you. Now here is to hoping for the other two issues
  • Options
    @M9silent see above
  • Options
    @Catomking You're welcome. I'm glad that helped you. Simple solutions are the best. Would have **** if you actually lost all your data.

Happy arena hunting :)
  • Options
    You are telling me. I was freaking out. Since I couldn't burn down the EA building a few moments ago in my rage. I almost just torched my own with the iPad in it :)