KOTOR 2 characters

So considering we got a bunch of characters from KOTOR, how about we get the gang from KOTOR 2? Feel like some really good synergies could come from having the squad from that game in GoH.

Replies

• Options
    The Old Republic cycle is over for the year. They'll probably come back for KotOR 2 some day, but not any time soon.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Despite the people that love to keep others down with obviousness, I agree with you there. Heck how many years were people allowed to dream about halo rangers with no backlash until it finally returned? I want meetra and hand maiden bad. Visas is soooo lonely. And I'm really ready for kotet and kotfe.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    The Old Republic cycle is over for the year. They'll probably come back for KotOR 2 some day, but not any time soon.

That's true, and that is exactly why this is the time to start floating ideas. I imagine they're working with a very large pool of potential toons at any given time, and they probably start working on some characters long before they're released.

I'm not so much for KOTOR2 content as we already have the bad guys, but there's plenty more stuff to be had from the SWTOR mmo, like Malgus, Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Khem Val, etc. Oh, and Tulak Hord!
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

That's true, and that is exactly why this is the time to start floating ideas. I imagine they're working with a very large pool of potential toons at any given time, and they probably start working on some characters long before they're released.

I'm not so much for KOTOR2 content as we already have the bad guys, but there's plenty more stuff to be had from the SWTOR mmo, like Malgus, Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Khem Val, etc. Oh, and Tulak Hord!

Handmaiden, Kreia (Neutral Version), Hanharr, Mira, G0-T0, Atton, maybe even Vogga the Hut and/or Visquis....

But sometime next year when there's a natural break in the action so to speak.
    I'd love to see a Bao-Dur/Maul/Savage team in 3v3 (evil version of course)

cdbyf0rboaqf.jpg
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options

Handmaiden, Kreia (Neutral Version), Hanharr, Mira, G0-T0, Atton, maybe even Vogga the Hut and/or Visquis....

cdbyf0rboaqf.jpg

If they do the Kotor 2 followers I hope they make both Jedi and Sith versions since you can train them either way.
  • Options

cdbyf0rboaqf.jpg

If they do the Kotor 2 followers I hope they make both Jedi and Sith versions since you can train them either way.

They didn't with HK,Visas, or T3... :neutral:
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options

cdbyf0rboaqf.jpg

Visas they can still add the Dark Side version of. And HK is always Dark Side. T3 I've only ever seen be neutral or Light Side, so thats not too big a deal.
  • Options

cdbyf0rboaqf.jpg

Visas they can still add the Dark Side version of. And HK is always Dark Side. T3 I've only ever seen be neutral or Light Side, so thats not too big a deal.

x3jg0b51wfl2.jpg

HK can, in fact, be LS. And it's hilarious.
  • Options
    There was a KOTOR2? Great googly boogly... :(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    There was a KOTOR2? Great googly boogly... :(

A lot of it has already been in-game. Traya/Kreia, DN, Sion, Visas Marr... T3 and Hk-47 are both technically KOTOR 1&2.
  • Options

cdbyf0rboaqf.jpg

x3jg0b51wfl2.jpg

HK can, in fact, be LS. And it's hilarious.

That is hilarious lol
  • Options
    The most they could do is release the companions and a legendary of the exile. They could do light and dark like they did with revan but there's no epic confrontation since we already have traya, sion, and nihilas.
  • Options
    The most they could do is release the companions and a legendary of the exile. They could do light and dark like they did with revan but there's no epic confrontation since we already have traya, sion, and nihilas.

As long as I finally get Handmaiden, I'll be happy.
  • Options
    I get Atton and Meetra and Im all good. Both light and dark still preferred
  • Options
    Another direction they could go is to add Revan (Redeamed), Malik, Jedi Knight, Meetra Surik Jedi Knight, and Meetra Surik (Exiled). That would allow for excellent combining. You could also have Darth Bane to combo with Revan and Meetra (Exiled) as was the case during the Bane books. Would be an awesome combo. I’d like to see more unlikely alliances (light dark, and neutral neutral). Last thought is why we aren’t giving more love to lesser KOTOR tunes like sith trooper, the Sith droids, etc. I’d love to see more depth for these games. Seemed like they really went shallow especially for 2 and for the Sith Empire in General. Also SWTOR has some good characters that could also pair with these as Bane killed Meetra and imprisoned Revan so that the Hero of tython could kill Vitiate before being reincarnated as The eternal Emperor. If you haven’t read wookapedia on vitiate. It’s worth a read. Star Wars movies should aspire to that level of plot