Thoughts on best team?

So I know everyone has their own top teams and important to make character trades sometimes dependent upon who you are fighting. However I feel like over time my is pretty strong and want thoughts on should I keep building or replace one and if so who?

So some info on my team.
I am at level 70
Generally hover between 20-60 in arena but never repay for extra 5.
And fair well considering lack of 7 star characters due to availability of shards and time to build for my current team

Leader is Darth Vader only at 4 star but all abilities maxed and gear at 9. His ability to add offense makes my hits lethal

I have Daka at 7 star all abilities maxed and gear level 9 complete

Count Dooku at 6 star. Almost 7 in a few days probably gear 9 and maxed abilities

Rey at 6 star. Almost 7 in a few days probably gear 9 and maxed abilities

Darth Maul at 5 star. gear 9 and maxed abilities however he is tough to build cause you can only get shards with money and luck

But again I can generally topple any team between high offense , stun ability from Dooku and Daka, Daka heal and resurrect, etc

Thoughts

Replies

• Options
    And with still star growth option where other teams are maxed seems I will def have edge than?

I do have most other characters and ability to build up just curious as to who you would replace?

Although a built up General Greivious seems unstoppable
  • Options
    @Catomking Darth Vader at 4* is a oneshot for your opponents. Maul himself at 7* would be a oneshot, but he is nearly a basic hit kill at 5*. You might get Vader to 5*, maybe 6* on christmas, but you have to focuse on chars you can get 7* as fast as possible. Maul and Vader are both slow and do not fit the meta right now. On our Server there was a 7* maxed General Grievous (GG) - the whole fight took me 50 seconds to win. Right now GG is just soooo bad, but his time will come for sure. Good chars: Dooku,Daka,Rey. But if anyone shall help you with a team you should post a screenshot of your roster here.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    I appreciate your response. Actually my Vader has high health. But yes Maul is low but can get multiple hits in if alive or revived. Like I said I am still able to maintain generally a top 20-30 rank and have gotten to 1. So just curious how high is high if I get them up.

Anyways. I'm trying to post pics to show you my current options. Anyone in my main 5 that has abilities they can improve is only as leader as I don't use them only Vader as leader.

So any help on who you may say replace to strengthen team but with that said I am slow and can't figure out how to attach pics. How do I? @Kelthuzad
  • Options
    And I do have every character except lando Rex Chief Chirpa and GG

As well as ability to max them in gear and abilities. Just would have to star up

So open to opps
  • Options
    Why is darth vader leader? His leadership affects only empire allies, DV is the only empire hero in your line up. So I suggest switching with Dooku (if you want to keep this line up)
    Darth Maul is too squishy, he will never get a turn on defense. People will target you because of this.
    Rey Daka and Dooku are solid heroes, you can keep these in most squads.

One last thing it's gear 8, not 9 :p Only a few heroes can reach gear 9
  • Options
    I am slow. I forgot to actually look at the ally area people are considered. I went more on the logistics that CD and DM as well as OD would be allies to empire. But if that's the case I could easily switch out Vader. He does have high hit points but won't build. and also yes slow again on just looking at right column of gear stating 9 forgetting that means get to 9. Anyways the others are peaked. So who would you suggest I have lead and who to replace DV. I can add many options here as well as have built and ready quickly @Pindasauskanon
  • Options
    Various names I see often are LUmi, poggle. plasma, Darth Sidius, greedo etc. I can do most of them

Should I build up Darth Sid replace Vader with him and let dooku lead?
  • Options
    Personally I don't think sid is really strong when you don't use him as leader. If you have almost all heroes unlocked you can easily built a speedy dps team.
    QGj (lead), Rey, Genosian Soldier, Yoda, Dooku for example. If you take a look at the top of your arena, you probably see a lot of these teams. They do really well at the moment.
  • AlexHermanssonGr
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I would go for a full out RNG team if I were you. Go dooku (L), rey, daka,and then you can add lumi/resistance pilot or maybe sid if you would need to farm both lumi and RP from GW :)
    I would think twice before i attacked that team.

edit: yoda would be perfect in that team as well.