turn meter bar

Hi guys, have you thought about reworking turn meter bar into numbers? So it would be better experience for older people who dont see that well on the mobile, or it would be clear who got more turnmeter at some point? Guessing who got more turn meter based on the bar progress may be misleading. Im sure me and many other people would appreciate this change.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7336 posts Moderator
    Options
    I honestly would like numbers for the health and protection bars too.

Like over the heads it could be the same, but the big ones at the top or in the tooltip box could have the numbers.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I honestly would like numbers for the health and protection bars too.

Like over the heads it could be the same, but the big ones at the top or in the tooltip box could have the numbers.

It would be great if you could nudge @CG_154M on that one.

I was honestly dumbfounded by reading that
    Source
    Q: Will we ever see some QoL update regarding UI? For example: Show a percentage of how much health/shield/barrier left an enemy and your charachter have like in raids. Are there at least talks for a post-battle report for battles?
    A: 154M - We haven't heard much in the way of your first suggestion before but I will add it to the backlog. See our latest State of the Galaxy for our next steps on battle log.

I find this hard to believe that this wouldn't have been on the backlog yet. This has been asked for repeatedly and for reasons.

I take the liberty to quote myself from the May Q&A where I wrote some details:
    vksg
    May 30, 2019 12:02AM
    Any chance you might add percentage for health, protection and TM to the recently introduced status info box during battles?
    A lot of abilities multiple effects that are triggered by those values (e.g. Dengar stun if < 50% TM, Talia basic < 100% health, Talia special = 100% health, Raid Han, TIE Silencer, etc..). Currently, it is not possible to tell apart 51% from 49% or 99% from 100% and may result in playing the wrong ability despite knowing how the unit works.
    Same with hunting max banners in Grand Arena. Currently, there is no way to tell which units are really on 100% protection and/or 100% health. Or any other specific value. E.g. I might have a unit that's missing some protection. There might be another unit's ability available that can restore 30% protection but as a trade off would deal less/no damage and thus risking another turn by the enemy. If I know unit A is at 70% protection, I'd take the risk and restore to maybe get that additional banner. If unit B is at 69% protection the banner is out of reach so don't take any additional risk and finish that battle.

It doesn't feel right to lose or get a worse result not because of RNG but just because you cannot tell what that bar is at, or does it?
  • Options
    thats a good point @vksg