About time for 20% more Crystal Packs

If you guys want me to panic farm Shaak Ti, I need 20% more crystals when I buy that Vault!
Who's with me!?

Replies

• Options
    I'm in! I'll buy a vault right now if CG gives me that 20% bonus. Oh how I've missed that.
  • Options
    I'm with you!!!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    But then CG will be making 20% less money in their ideology.

Even though doing a sale would make them so much more money.
  • Options
    Why are we panic farming shaak ti
  • Options

Her and clones are in the Weekly Shipment and she's the only paywall available at the moment, so I'm just assuming she's needed for something real soon.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Howardc85 wrote: »

Her and clones are in the Weekly Shipment and she's the only paywall available at the moment, so I'm just assuming she's needed for something real soon.

Yeah, don't count the gear wall they could set up with g13
    G12+5 didn't become a threshold for events when it was released, though. G13 is still relatively new and too exclusive to give to any character, requiring 5/10 toons at G13 for an event is a but farfetched.

G12 bare minimum power threshold and additional G12+ pieces for a less-RNG dependent experience seems more likely.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Howardc85 wrote: »

Yeah, don't count the gear wall they could set up with g13
    G12+5 didn't become a threshold for events when it was released, though. G13 is still relatively new and too exclusive to give to any character, requiring 5/10 toons at G13 for an event is a but farfetched.

G12 bare minimum power threshold and additional G12+ pieces for a less-RNG dependent experience seems more likely.

Yeah I think gear is their new panic farm