357 posts Member
edited March 2016
7* and max gear
Lumi Barriss
Yoda Phasma
Ahsoka IG 86
Sid QGJ
Poggle

still 7* max gear (Obviously not a choice)
Eeth JC

Six star gear 8
GS

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ, GS, YODA, Ahsoka, Lumi. QGJ/GS are must haves. You could try Sid in place of one of the others.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    QGJ, GS, YODA, Ahsoka, Lumi. QGJ/GS are must haves. You could try Sid in place of one of the others.

+1 but no sid
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Go phasma lead ogj lumI 86 poggel. . You will get 3 bonus attacks in one turn sometimes just destroying your opponent
  • Options

+1 but no sid

+1 on the no Sid team
  • Options
    QGJ lead
    Yoda
    Lumi
    Ahsoka
    GS

Dooku should be your next farm.
  • Options
    Poggel lead gs 86 ogj lumI ... beast team
  • Options
    This is the reason why I would like to have trial arenas or play your friend battles. I want to try them out against real competion
  • Options
    QGJ lead
    Yoda
    Lumi
    Ahsoka
    GS

I have Dooku at five stars and max gear, but I decided to max out GS first. IYO, should I stop with GS and max Dooku?

The Yoda event put me a little behind on some of the characters.
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ lead
    Yoda
    Lumi
    Ahsoka
    GS

I have Dooku at five stars and max gear, but I decided to max out GS first. IYO, should I stop with GS and max Dooku?

The Yoda event put me a little behind on some of the characters.

No finish GS and get dooku up after that. I have dooku at 7, hes good indeed but I really would like to have GS aswell (using poggle instead to keep my damage output high enough), but cannot start farming him as long as I finish barris for 7 star yoda event.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ, GS, YODA, Ahsoka, Lumi. QGJ/GS are must haves.
    I'd do this (and while farming Dooku) - but instead of Lumi, take IG86 for a spin. But ideally you'd like Rey or Dooku here.

With Lumi in, you're 4 out of 5 Jedi. That's a problem when facing Dooku/Sid teams.

You could also try Poggle lead - with QGJ+GS+Yoda+IG86 - kind of hybrid droid/Jedi team, but it costs you speed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    QGJ, GS, YODA, Ahsoka, Lumi. QGJ/GS are must haves.
    I'd do this (and while farming Dooku) - but instead of Lumi, take IG86 for a spin. But ideally you'd like Rey or Dooku here.

With Lumi in, you're 4 out of 5 Jedi. That's a problem when facing Dooku/Sid teams.

You could also try Poggle lead - with QGJ+GS+Yoda+IG86 - kind of hybrid droid/Jedi team, but it costs you speed.

Totally agree with this.
  • Wenso
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    QGJ (L)
    Lumi
    GS
    Sid
    Poggle

Or IG-86 in the place of Lumi for more damage and one shots.
    QGJ lead for first damage and will be hard to enemy choices who atacks first.