Guilds Looking For Mergers - September 2019 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

13Next

Replies

• Jo2VI
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Post edited by Jo2VI on
  • Options
    We are an active casual guild, where we support and encourage the growth and development of newer players (with a level 75 minimum) and late game players!
    Be a part of something awesome, where people care about the success of the guild, not just advancing themselves!
    We are currently sitting at 67 million and 28 players, with an average GP of 2.6mil!
    The guild has been around since Year One, but recent changes prompted a lot of inactivity. We had 6/7 stars on Geo when we were above the threshold.
    We are looking to push for Heroic Sith and to get back to Geo TB. Looking for any number of people, with 22 slots to fill!
    Inquire at Ally Code 747-757-292!
  • Options
    Hello,

My guild, Sentinels of the Force is looking for a merge. Currently we are 32/50 with around 120 million GP so we are looking for around 18 people.

Fully heroic guild with rotating raid time and a mix of players from US and Europe mostly.
    Guild Reset: 22:30 UTC
    HPit: 20:00/23:00 UTC
    HAAT: 12:00/19:00 UTC
    HSTR: 15:00/19:00 UTC
    TB: We had 25* last Geo, but that was with 50 people, we will see how this one will go.
    TW - Competitive with a 80% win ratio

swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/g/25084/sentinels-of-the-force/

We are part of and alliance so we are not looking to join another guild, also our core is very stable and together for a couple of years. If you have any questions you can contact me here on on Discord Jo2VI#4046 and maybe we can work something out. :)
  • Options
    Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for 15-20 active people to join our guild to replace those who are not pulling their weights. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 80
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, squad size requirement are set for few territories, go below, get a strike
      • For Hoth TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike
    • TB: we get about 34/36 stars
    • TW: won at least 90% (50+ wins already)
    • HSTR: start 3pm EST
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • If already have 7* Hans/GK, do not solo it or get significance damage
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/920/lofa-slth-order/

Hello everyone.
    I'm looking for your help here.

LØFÂ Sith Ørder is looking for a merger. 34 active members with a total GP of 138. GP are looking for a dedicated group of around 20-25 players to join forces with.

We offer all heroic raids, guild leadership will be discussed in talks on our recruiting servers, we are interested in handing over leadership at least partially, but we want the guild to stay in our alliance.

We are part of a 7 guild strong alliance, but all guilds are run individually, so no forced chats or anything else exceot for guild leaders and a handful of officers so we can coordinate recruiting

https://discord.gg/KnP8Ex
    Or contact DeFekt713#4351 for more info

May the force be with you - always
  • Options
    Wolves Templar is currently looking to pick up some new members. We are a very active guild where most players contribute daily. We don't have a ton of rules, and the ones we do have are mostly common sense. Be supportive of other players, contribute in events, follow orders, etc. There has been an exodus of players lately and we are actively looking to bring some new members on board.

- 37/50 active members currently (Usually 50/50 active)
    - 88.6M GP Guild (Since the loss of members)
    - HRancor and HAAT as often as possible. Currently working towards HSith
    - We rarely if ever lose TW
    - We were getting 7-9 stars on Geo TB before players left
    - Discord channel with active members and discussions
    - No hard GP requirements. We care more about contribution/activity than power here. Be active and we'll be happy to help you build up your power wherever we can.
    - Officer spots are available if interested

Reach out to me if this sounds like a fit for you and we can discuss things further. We are looking for 10-15 members, but we are open to taking less or possibly a few more pending on the situation.

Ally Code: 913-659-385
    Discord ID: Arf375#7934
  • Celbal
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Serious Business is a friendly and active guild with 70mil GP and 30ish active players between 800k and 5.5 mil, looking to add 10 to 15 to our roster.

We currently have a group of 5 mercenaries that join us twice a month to complete heroic sith and have not lost a TW in 15 months.

If you're interested in discussing possible merge opportunities message me in game.

Ally code 225-895-193
  • Options
    My guild is potentially looking for a merger.

Like many guilds, we've been hit by a general lack of enthusiasm with the game, people dropping out with fatigue, etc. Currently have 40 players with a combined GP of 95m, running heroics and Tier 6 Sith, winning our fair share of TWs but not all of them due to our lack of numbers and committed players, and currently scoring around 33-35 stars in the TBs. We had been gearing towards heroic Sith but we seem to take one step forward and two back with people leaving the guild to join Geo TB ready guilds or simply dropping out of the game altogether. Those of us in the guild stuck it out because we don't want to be given something on a plate like many people here want to join Geo TB/HSith guilds without having anywhere near the required number of toons. We're happy to progress slowly and be rewarded for that progress when we're ready; but we'll never be ready given the drop-outs and lack of new members that most guilds are suffering from right now.

The guild was formed from a merger of two smaller guilds about 6 months ago and we've worked well to create what we have so far - a good solid group of core players who are casual (no whales!) and have a good laugh on our Discord server - but we seem to be treading water and are looking to kick on before we all decide to go our separate ways if things don't improve. Mainly UK/Europe based though we do have around 5-6 members from the US and 1 from Australia.

We would be open to people merging into the guild and could make room for around 20 members or, if we found a suitable guild who would want a merger, we would be open to creating an entirely new guild with the combined forces - a fresh start for both guilds. We've never worked our guild as a leader-only dictatorship but rather all officers have equal weighting to suggestions and ideas - the leader is simply there because the game requires us to have someone allocated in that position.

We will not be joining an alliance, nor do we want to be cherry picked off to join another guild. The current guild was based upon the mutual trust between two previous guilds with no connection. As leader in my old guild, I was happy to step down and pass on the baton to someone from the other guild in return for retaining the ownership of the Discord server. That way, both guilds were securely represented so no dirty deals could be done! We're not kids. We're all mature adults (anywhere from 20-50 year old) who play the game for fun and don't need all of the pettiness and silliness that younger players can bring to the game.

If you are interested or want to know more, then my in-game ally code is 238-141-862.
  • ExtraThiccThighs1
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Guild found.
    Post edited by ExtraThiccThighs1 on
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/56583/ltdlstrikesback/

LTDLStrikesBack is 115 million GP and looking for up to 11 players.

All raids are on farm with a 24 hour join period.  We are finishing HSTR in 12 to 16 hours and sim our Pit raids.  Pit and HAAT raids have scheduled start time of 5 PM PST.  HSTR join starts at 12 PM PST.

The Leaders guilds have recently restructured and added a third guild to our growing community.  We now have the power and knowledge of three guilds in one Discord server.  

The LTDLStrikesBack group is the mid-tier, casual+ guild that is perfect for those that feel they still have a little to learn or don't want the hardcore pace of the main group.  We offer a friendly, learning-based community with the potential to move between guilds as your playing needs change.

Our requirements are:
    2.5+ million GP.
    Guild chat on the Discord app.
    A profile on SWGOH.GG.
    Notification of absences greater than three days.
    Participation in all guild events.
    500+ raid tickets per day (the majority of the guild collects 600 per day as more tickets = more raids).
    Territory Battle required squads are a plus.
    TW tuned rosters are even better!

Our guild reset time is 3:30 PM PST.  

If we sound like a good fit and would like to learn more about us, come chat with us on Discord.

https://discord.gg/3zMrYtc

• Options
    Our guild is looking for 5 brave heros to join our ranks, preferably from a guild merger. I've been with this extraordinary team for a year now, its been an absolute blast. Check us out below

https://swgoh.gg/g/14879/sith-happens/

170M GP
    21* Geo & 5 Wat Shards, Improving every attempt
    70% TW Win Ratio

PM me on the forums or contact me on discord F18ghter Pilot#8244

Cheers
  • Options
    We are looking for a select few up to a team of 14.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8004/putitinalderaanplaces/
    We require Discord and prefer a gg link for your account
    https://discord.gg/4uzwFy4
    Please get 500+ tickets a day
    Discord @Mol Maxwell#9795

• Options
    Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for 15-20 active people to join our guild to replace those who are not pulling their weights. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 80
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, squad size requirement are set for few territories, go below, get a strike
      • For Hoth TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike
    • TB: we get about 34/36 stars
    • TW: won at least 90% (50+ wins already)
    • HSTR: start 3pm EST
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • If already have 7* Hans/GK, do not solo it or get significance damage
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Jo0121
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello,

My guild, Sentinels of the Force is looking for up to 15. Currently we have around 126 million GP.

Fully heroic guild with rotating raid time and a mix of players from US and Europe mostly.

Guild Reset: 22:30 UTC
    HPit: 20:00/23:00 UTC
    HAAT: 12:00/19:00 UTC
    HSTR: 15:00/19:00 UTC

TB: Very Geo focused
    TW - Competitive with a 80% win ratio

swgoh.gg https://swgoh.gg/g/25084/sentinels-of-the-force/

We are part of and alliance so we are not looking to join another guild, also our core is very stable and together for a couple of years. If you have any questions you can contact me here on on Discord Jo2VI#4046 and maybe we can work something out. :)
  • Options
    Hello! We are an independent, well organized, and fun guild that strives to be competitive without being overbearing or ruining the fun. We are looking to fill 4-6 slots. If you’d like to chat with me to see if we’d be a good match for each other, send me a DM on Discord NatashaWinfield#8697. I’d love to hear from you. Have a lovely day!

DFS-Recruitment.jpg
This discussion has been closed.