More SIM options?

I know I've harped on this before but anymore, especially at level cap, even doing challenges and GW and Arena battles are monotonous - sometimes I'm in the mood to play GW and Arena and sometimes I'm not.

I just wish we had an EXTRA option to SIM Challenges/Arena/GW... if we don't have any new content, 'grinding' this way is just tedious and boring.

I would also like a 'SIM multiplier' option, to sim 5/10/15 battles at once rather then hitting the button 100 times.

Anyone else with me on this? Not talking about changing things at all, just adding some extra SIM options...

Replies

• StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with Sim-ing challenges, and a Sim Multiplier, but disagree whole-heartedly with sim-ing Arena and GW. Arena, for instance, would now simply be "put together the highest power team and press the Sim button", and GW would be no more than "meh, just give me 450k credits, a couple dozen training droids, 20 crystals, and a random smattering of other things for no effort ever."
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    I agree with Sim-ing challenges, and a Sim Multiplier, but disagree whole-heartedly with sim-ing Arena and GW. Arena, for instance, would now simply be "put together the highest power team and press the Sim button", and GW would be no more than "meh, just give me 450k credits, a couple dozen training droids, 20 crystals, and a random smattering of other things for no effort ever."
    I just thought how it would be nice if you could sim challenges after so many 3 star victories or something. I also agree that simming arena or GW would completely defeat the purpose. The multi-sim would be nice as well, but not as big of a deal. It doesn't take that long to hit sim a bunch of times.