Bounty Hunter Quest- Zam

Ok, so the quests are already aggravatingly long and difficult. Do they really have to be doubly so by having unclear text that we have to guess at? Like maybe specify that for Zam you need to complete the tier iv for Galatic Bounty I. Or allow tier iv from GBII to count as well.
I'm assuming the quest was created before GBII was released but come on, it shouldn't be too hard to fix the quest so it can count!
"Seinar Systems' basic TIE Fighter—a commodity which, after hydrogen and stupidity, was the most plentiful in the galaxy."
―Corran Horn

Replies

• Options
    Hey, at least you can finish. Some of us are stuck unable to complete the IG88 phase indefinitely because he can't get mission wins in Geonosis.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Yeah, no one is ever getting to zam ever again so it doesn't really matter
  • Options
    I'm stuck with 3 The Pit attempts quest since it's simmable now.
  • Options
    Ok yes, I know I'm lucky for even finding 50 freaking wampas to kill. All levels of the quest need revamping honestly.
    "Seinar Systems' basic TIE Fighter—a commodity which, after hydrogen and stupidity, was the most plentiful in the galaxy."
    ―Corran Horn
  • Options
    Yeah I finally got my Boba avatar after a year of playing and basically gave up on the rest of the quest series. It was ridiculous to begin with and now it's outdated too.
  • Options

Ask your guild to unsim it every once in a while. We just did that so a few players could get the rancor title. Everyone took a 0 the person who needed the achievement took it down. Works pretty easily and we alternated between simming and not so that 5 people could get the title.
  • Options
    It will require more man hours = It is not on CG's priority list = Don't expect it to be fixed soon, or ever
  • Options
    I finally abandoned my BH quest today in the middle of the IG-88 phase. Been working on it since Quests were added, takes too long mainly but the unachievable aspects pointed out in here just brought it home. No way to finish, time to move on.
  • Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

Ask your guild to unsim it every once in a while. We just did that so a few players could get the rancor title. Everyone took a 0 the person who needed the achievement took it down. Works pretty easily and we alternated between simming and not so that 5 people could get the title.

We discovered that you can do all of your attempts at once. The Raid Participation Quest only requires three attempts, not three solos. Our guildmate went in with three garbage squads one after the other and got the quest completed.

• Options
    I've been stuck at the IG88 quest ever since Geo started back in June 2019.
    11/12 battles

I'm willing to switch guilds so I even posted an ad in guild recruitment area looking for a 200mil GP guild that is willing to do a Hoth TB on Sept 23. So far, no takers.

I figured, if I'm willing to switch guilds for the quest, I may as well get the 48 stars achievement at the same time.
  • Options
    jerdog13 wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

We discovered that you can do all of your attempts at once. The Raid Participation Quest only requires three attempts, not three solos. Our guildmate went in with three garbage squads one after the other and got the quest completed.

Nice! Well done.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Good idea. I am also stuck at IG88 quest. Maybe i should switch guild for 1 week just to do a hoth TB and then i come back in my guild
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    The thing with the quests is that almost every level requires a certain character at g12. This is fine for some, but I'd you look up the requirements, a number of these aren't priority characters anymore. For example, I have no inclination to bring Savage Oppress to g12 at this point in the game. So I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that these will never get done and aren't worth pursuing.
  • Options
    @crzydroid if you don't want to do them, don't. They are optional after all.

However, there is no need to try and convince people that they should not be worried about problems, bugs etc that DO affect people that want to do the quests. The players did not create the GeoTB. The ones that want to do quests did not ask for them to be made "impossible".

1) Its easier to earn Commander Leia & Imperial Probe droid shards than spending GET2 currency on them.
    2) Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles (Only works with Hoth DS TB, does not work with DS Geo TB)
    3) Fulcrum Quest 3/4, Defeat Hoth Rebel Assault phase 6 Rogue One mission (only available Hoth LS TB)
    4) Achievement, The Frozen Rebellion - Earn 45 Stars in a single Hoth LS TB map.
    5) Achievement, The Frozen Empire - Earn 48 Stars in a single Hoth DS TB map.
    6) Bounty Hunter Quest 1/7 - Defeat 50 Wampas with Boba Fett present (Only reliable place found for Wampas is the Hoth DS TB)

Please do not suggest that simply switching guilds will solve the problem. I have been trying. I've posted an ad in multiple places (including here in players looking for guilds). Do you know how many guilds have contacted me saying "We are going to do a 48 star Hoth on September 23. Please join out guild!" and be serious about it? So far none. Every guild I have reached out to on my own, has simply said no to the Hoth DS TB.

Each person who is passionate about this game has at least something about it that they don't like. That bugs them. That really grinds there gears. It irks me to no end when somebody else tells me or others that their concerns are meaningless. We are all human beings. Let us treat each other the like.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Yes, yes I am. Other people are as well.
    You may not be, and that's fine. To each his or her own. There is no need to give other people grief if they want something you don't care about.
  • Options
    @crzydroid if you don't want to do them, don't. They are optional after all.

However, there is no need to try and convince people that they should not be worried about problems, bugs etc that DO affect people that want to do the quests. The players did not create the GeoTB. The ones that want to do quests did not ask for them to be made "impossible".

1) Its easier to earn Commander Leia & Imperial Probe droid shards than spending GET2 currency on them.
    2) Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles (Only works with Hoth DS TB, does not work with DS Geo TB)
    3) Fulcrum Quest 3/4, Defeat Hoth Rebel Assault phase 6 Rogue One mission (only available Hoth LS TB)
    4) Achievement, The Frozen Rebellion - Earn 45 Stars in a single Hoth LS TB map.
    5) Achievement, The Frozen Empire - Earn 48 Stars in a single Hoth DS TB map.
    6) Bounty Hunter Quest 1/7 - Defeat 50 Wampas with Boba Fett present (Only reliable place found for Wampas is the Hoth DS TB)

Please do not suggest that simply switching guilds will solve the problem. I have been trying. I've posted an ad in multiple places (including here in players looking for guilds). Do you know how many guilds have contacted me saying "We are going to do a 48 star Hoth on September 23. Please join out guild!" and be serious about it? So far none. Every guild I have reached out to on my own, has simply said no to the Hoth DS TB.

Each person who is passionate about this game has at least something about it that they don't like. That bugs them. That really grinds there gears. It irks me to no end when somebody else tells me or others that their concerns are meaningless. We are all human beings. Let us treat each other the like.

Agree with you wholeheartedly.

My guild did hoth ds 44* this time for more get to the guildies grinding malak levels.

Side effect was I got my last 3 ig88 battles done.

Quests aren't about the gear. They are a bonus. E.g. I want the cool titles.
    Hope you get yours done OP
  • Options

Use hermit yoda or c3po as only character. Soon as raid starts they run. And you can repeat this as many times as you want for the raid (rancor)