Guild leaders able to give rewards

Simple idea and think it could work well. Give Guild leaders two things . 1 - the ability to reward members with small gear or something like that .2- Guild leaders and officers seeing something extra for guild event success. Like TW wins or high Stars in TB .

Yeah I know idea 1 could stir up favoritism, but if done right could drive members to be more active and better guild mates . So, something like the rewards difference in raids when some gets a better reward for 1 st than last and kind of like how daily tickets get more for contributing more. And as a guild leader myself I know it would give me more creative ways to drive certain goals .

Thoughts ?

" And here we go "

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Options
    I like the first idea although it will be hard to control properly:

1. Most points next TB gets a stun gun —> fewer DR/Malak get platooned or people would disobey guild orders for more points (like battling a territory that can’t get another star instead of deploying where you can)
    2. Most attack points next TW gets an eyeball —> people reserve good offensive teams for weak defensive teams instead of spending 2-3 meta teams to kill 1 god mod DR/Malak team.

On rewarding guild officers, I’ve been in guilds before where I did more motivating than some of the officers. I was in a guild for 1 week prior to this one because each TW we didn’t clear a territory. I was the only person in chat trying to get people to attack. So no thanks on idea 2 even though I like my current officers.
  • haysswa1
    169 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Cool idea but will never happen. Way too many things could go sideways fast. Some examples have already been posted above. Basically you need to keep pulling the weeds until you have your guild on the same page. I know it's tough to fill and keep a full guild but if you want to have a cohesive environment you'll have to do the dirty work. You could pare down and find a guild to merge with that has similar goals and mind set. If it comes to that. Other than donations I believe cg wants all control of how and when players receive rewards, payouts, store purchases etc. And with donations they are controlled to a point, not all gear can be donated and has a 24 hr cool down. The flow of resources will always be in check in someway.
  • Options
    That sounds like a good idea until you realize that some guild leaders have alt accounts in the guild....

Between favoritism, nepotism, and people using/setting up guilds just to funnel/farm gear to alts, it would do much more harm than good. Unfortunately.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    All great points I'm hearing . Didnt consider some of those. I guess in the end if something was done to make being a guild leader / officer better . Something that only rewarded good leaders. In a perfect world I guess. Shoot , I'll take a special badge even lol.