Honest Opinion on what I should do next?

I just finished 7*Brood Alpha.
iwp0ckvbj1hm.png
Who/what should I spend my 3 refreshes on?
(Note: I have decent Night sisters, separatists, and Padme squads, and I use a GG suicide team to climb in Arena.)
I'm thinking either:
Anikan
Zombie
B1
Droideka
Badstila
Shaak tii
Jango.
Also I suck at ships and bounty hunters. Getting HT and Jango would be killing 2 birds with one stone, however my Bossk is a whopping 2*.

https://swgoh.gg/p/961178567/

Give me your hate, your love, your anything.

Replies

• Options
    Jango is my only G13 and I love him. He can lead bounty hunters or scoundrels, plus the new separatist tag he is great under Dooku or Nute lead. My squad arena is Jango, Boba, Chewie, Han, Nest and I can take out anything except the Revans. CLS it’s always a draw.
  • Options
    Bastila is a timeless character because she's part of the whole Darth Revan thing. If you wanna be competitive in PvP (TW/GAC) you need her period. Anakin is also a good choice although there's a chance we get a new Anakin so I hope this Anakin isn't pushed to the sidelines. Still his ship is pretty good and considering we'll get a Separatist/ Republic meta pretty soon you may need it.

B1 and droideka are solid choices however I doubt they will become meta ever and they won't be part of a ship(except maybe b1).

Zombie should be in your to do list, but I wouldn't prioritize her over Bastila or Anakin or the sep droids.

Shaak Ti is decent leader for the clones but since there's more clone /501st content to come out, I would wait a bit.

Jango is definitely the last of the characters you listed that I would pursue. He's a decent character but he isn't meta, doesn't have a ship and you can have a decent BH team without him. Plus he's not a requirement for Geo TB battles anywhere so I'd leave him for last. You can farm him for Hound's tooth, although I'm fairly certain that HT will fall off the meta soon but it's a good ship for Geo TB, I still wouldn't spend any refreshes on that node.

You should probably start looking into resistance and FO pretty soon, since a new movie is coming out.
  • Options
    Revans.

The best characters to farm