Shaak Tii Question??

What do you players think the probability of Shaak Tii being a required hero for LS Geo TB?
Also
If there is four 501st toons and hypothetically thinking the 5th toon will be a journey/rare event toon would that toon be required for LS Geo TB just like CLS was for Hoth TB?

Is Shaak Tii still worth the farm if this hypothesis holds?
Should I farm her anyways?

Replies

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm thinking not very likely to be a TB hero, but perhaps required for one of the combats or specials. I'm expecting 4 existing characters and 1 new one as TB heroes (much like DS geoTB). If I had to guess, Padme, GK, Ani, Mace + a clone. Regardless, she's a great leader for clones. Echo does a huge amount of damage under her while 5s is taunting (my g10 does 24k AOEs ans 27k basics).

So to answer your question, yes, farm her.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Note: these are my opinions.
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    What do you players think the probability of Shaak Tii being a required hero for LS Geo TB?
    High
    Also
    If there is four 501st toons and hypothetically thinking the 5th toon will be a journey/rare event toon would that toon be required for LS Geo TB just like CLS was for Hoth TB?
    Probably not a hard requirement, but likely the most effective option. Expect a TB-exclusive-availability character that will be required for P4 special mission.
    I think so, she is a great clone lead in my limited experience.
    Yes? Odds are she will be required for something. However she may just wind up being filler like Visas Marr.
  • Options
    100% required to encourage spending.

I mean it's obvious.
  • Options
    being a hero i think its a good chance, being a platoon option im unsure she might be but she could also be like dooku and never see it. (same for the potential legendary)

the main reason people like Drevan and malak are requirements for Dark side Geo isd that they were never actually their (same with grievous).

lower tier characters that arent as essental to teams like the b1 and b2 are slightly different stories compared to the bigger leader/staples, but removing 1 wont always kill you.
    though funny enough i never use my gear 13 grievous seems pointless when he kills his own team
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Now that I'm informed.

Jkr, Bast shan, Jolee, Hera, ezra, hyoda, cls, han and yeah that's basically all the LS chars i can remember
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    being a hero i think its a good chance, being a platoon option im unsure she might be but she could also be like dooku and never see it. (same for the potential legendary)

Dooku is not in platoons for Geo TB because he's a Geo TB hero. Those heroes are never in platoons, which makes them excellent investments.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

Dooku is not in platoons for Geo TB because he's a Geo TB hero. Those heroes are never in platoons, which makes them excellent investments.

grievous and nute.... case closed. not a factor

• Options
    Note: these are my opinions.
    High
    Also
    Probably not a hard requirement, but likely the most effective option. Expect a TB-exclusive-availability character that will be required for P4 special mission.
    I think so, she is a great clone lead in my limited experience.
    Yes? Odds are she will be required for something. However she may just wind up being filler like Visas Marr.

The difference is that Visas Marr has no place. She's not a Jedi or old republic. So she has no synergy
  • Options
    100% she’ll be needed. If not in a mission—and she almost certainly will—then in platoons.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    i am farming her for a clone team

for event sake,
    i hope that shaak ti could have more value than a requirement for a single mission in light side

a legendary event for senator palpatine would be great
  • Options
    After her initial release Carrie was quoted as saying she'll be 'important later.'
    I'd say she is an extremely safe farm and worth a g12 investment.
  • Options
    Also

They way they are handling Shaak Ti reminds me a lot of how Old Republic was handled. Don't be surprised to need Shaak Ti for some sort of major event. Notice her shards are showing up in the weekly shop too.
  • Options
    Not only that, but my clone team with Shaak Ti lead hasn't been beaten yet this GA... I'm 3-0 heading into today!
  • Options

If she's not I would be astounded.

And she's worth it anyway. ShaakClones, like Geos, punch way above their weight.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png