Darkside Clones

we had a fun conversation during the days. how about giving Vader the "501st" Tag? thus, the clones under Vader lead, Vader's fist and under Shaak tii become light side clones.

Replies

• Options
    They could also give us a pre-burned Vader. He would have to synergize with the clones, so a rework would be needed.
  • Options
    Arent ds clones just stormtroopers? Js
  • Options
    They could also give us a pre-burned Vader. He would have to synergize with the clones, so a rework would be needed.

I'd rather have Burned Vader.
  • Options

Is Burned the pre-suit Vader or is it Funeral Pyre Vader?
  • Options

Is Burned the pre-suit Vader or is it Funeral Pyre Vader?

Yes.
  • Options
    Dope idea!
  • Options

I'm thinking of the Vader that marched on the Jedi temple. Unless we get a Vader movie right after the suit gets donned, but before the stormtrooper armor gets passed out.
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

I'm thinking of the Vader that marched on the Jedi temple. Unless we get a Vader movie right after the suit gets donned, but before the stormtrooper armor gets passed out.

Yes this would seem the most logical toon. He’d be called Lord Vader. Some are suggesting a General Anakin but that’s essentially just Anakin already. I see them doing a heroes fall kinda like Darth Revan. Maybe even make the event the 2nd Malak-Esque event but I’m not sure how they’d do that story wise.