This is NOT guild recruitment. This is a legitimate idea.

I would love to see a "Mandalorian" feat or player title for SWGOH players who have helped 5 guilds beat Heroic Sith. Something like a badge of honor for the Ronin players who are strong, but also commited to helping build the SWGOH community.

It could spread game expertise to a lot of guilds, helping new player retention and giving experienced players some projects to work on.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    I don't think the games intention is for players to bounce around guilds and taking higher rewards to help guilds that cannot beat content on their own. Therefore, you're not going to get a badge for doing so.

Also, looks like a subtle recruitment post to me.

Some people like to help others. Maybe not you, but others do actually enjoy helping players develop.

• Options
    "This idea does nothing to specifically help guilds develop. The title, as you've described it, would likely be achieved by folks simply jumping from one HSTR farming guild to another. Many times with folks never even leaving their own alliance"

I have more faith in the community than you do, it seems. Maybe you're right, but I know a LOT of players in the game who are better than the type of person you describe. Maybe not all, but many are.
  • Options
    I don't think the games intention is for players to bounce around guilds and taking higher rewards to help guilds that cannot beat content on their own. Therefore, you're not going to get a badge for doing so.

Some people like to help others. Maybe not you, but others do actually enjoy helping players develop.

Then help people and just don't ask for a "look at me, I'm helping" badge.

Is there any type of badge that isn't at its core a "look at me, I've done [insert feat]" badge?
  • Options

Is there any type of badge that isn't at its core a "look at me, I've done [insert feat]" badge?

That's why I don't like any of them.
  • Options

No one is debating the definition of a badge, the point is you want one for helping someone. Don't you find it ironic you want something, because you're helping? What happened to helping is it's own reward?

Maybe they can make some kind of Nihilist badge for players who don't believe in badges. Do you support badges for gear donations to guild members?
  • Options
    Alright I've removed some posts in here arguing over off topic content. Leave it out. Keep it on topic please.