More GW Charachters???

I remember when QGJ was added to the cantina store they said other toons would be added to the stores but still nothing.

Surely its time the they added someone else to the GW store there are less to chose from than both the cantina and the arena. I also think the selection of characters is a lot worse than the other two.

Personally id suggest another jedi so F2P players can get yoda this side of christmas (i imagine all the whales already have him) but pretty much anyone would do really.

In the mean time anyone got a suggestion who i should go for after i'm done with poogle, already have phasma, undulli, ig88 and resistance pilot??

Replies

• Options
    [BentWookie]Welcome to the forums! :)[/BentWookie]
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    They just added Old Ben to the Cantina.

And they don't need to add any more Jedi for F2P. You can already get 5+ with relative ease: JC, Lumi, QGJ, Eeth Koth, Mace Windu, and Plo Koon. I wouldn't say no to more options, but it's already there.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I was hoping that the magmatrooper would get added to arena shipments at the end of the month. Instead everyone will just have a 2* useless character...
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    [BentWookie]Welcome to the forums! :)[/BentWookie]

He missed this one.
  • Options
    I've done the same 5 as you, currently doing Dathcha only because I got him in a bronzium, not too interested in the others in there so a new one would be welcome
  • Options
    Biggs just in case he does have built in ship synergies as his description says.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I just about have everyone in GW 7* We need new toons in GW shipment or at least rotate shipment locations.
  • Options
    I posted on this a few days back.

This cluster of heroes in Cantina is not helping.
    They love to buff Cantina toons while giving the Arena/GW toons the cold shoulder.
    Just compare the Ahsoka buff to Opress.

Moreover, it just makes people stockpile tokens cause nothing's worth farming.
    Really if Arena n GW doesn't give gems and cash/mats you could argue there's no point in even completing them daily.