Dont see TW,could not join !

So i saw today in guild chat that a tw started,i didnt even know cuz i have nothing where to join it,and i think maybe a few others from guild also didnt see it,and didnt join! Its not that i didnt see it,its that theres nothing even when i go to the guild tab!!!

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    If you go to the guild tab now you won't see it since it's already in the attack phase and you didn't sign up during the join phase 2 days ago.
  • Options
    You didnt join when u were supposed to :P
  • Options
    Well i didnt see it even for joining
  • Options
    Well i didnt see it even for joining

Hmm, maybe submit a bug report
  • Options
    There’s no bug.

We only hear about these claims after signup has ended. No one has ever produced a screen shot while signup is live showing no TW for them. Because it doesn’t happen. People don’t notice, don’t check, and aren’t in guilds organised enough to tag them when they haven’t signed up.

Then, when the guild start chatting about attack zones, the people who didn’t notice, check etc suddenly wonder what’s going on.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    There’s no bug.

We only hear about these claims after signup has ended. No one has ever produced a screen shot while signup is live showing no TW for them. Because it doesn’t happen. People don’t notice, don’t check, and aren’t in guilds organised enough to tag them when they haven’t signed up.

Then, when the guild start chatting about attack zones, the people who didn’t notice, check etc suddenly wonder what’s going on.

Tru I just didnt want to get into an argument with someone because I'm being real lol.

Lots of people on here cant take people being real.