GW Shipments

NeverTrustWetFarts
52 posts Member
edited March 2016
So I've farmed phas,lum,rp,86,pog all 7*. None of the other toons really interest me at this point.

As I see it I have two options
1)just pick the next one(prob the jawa) and keep farming
2)save the gw currency wait for shard shop that I need, grab some of the already farmed toons shards and take the beating on the conversion.

Thoughts?

Edit (sid aint from GW shipments. my b)

Replies

• Options
    I had this same problem about two weeks ago and I just decided to farm Biggs because his description says he has built in ship synergies. Also Sid isn't from GW shipments.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    So I've farmed phas,sid,lum,rp,86,pog all 7*. None of the other toons really interest me at this point.

As I see it I have two options
    1)just pick the next one(prob the jawa) and keep farming
    2)save the gw currency wait for shard shop that I need, grab some of the already farmed toons shards and take the beating on the conversion.

Thoughts?

Same issue. The only 3 toons I have not 7* are Jawa, Teebo, and Tusken. For awhile I was using credits for shard exchange, but the exchange is horrendous. I decided to work on 7* the last 3 toons. Better deal each of the last 3 toons have their strengths.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Teebo is fun to play. Now that one more ewok is added you could make an ewok synergy if you like (farming Ewok Elder and Scout will be a little slow though)
  • Options
    NI looks like a punching bag. I think I'll do biggs.
  • Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Teebo is fun to play. Now that one more ewok us added you could make an ewok synergy if you like (farming Ewok Elder and Scout will be a little slow though)

just looked and i've got a three star teebo already...
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Well this team should be fun:
    Teebo (Leader)
    Ewok Elder
    Ewok Scout
    Chief Chirpa
    RG
    The enemy won't be able to concentrate fire on someone, even if they do RG will prevent them. Won't be so effective at the current meta but it's not all about arena after all.
  • Options
    Teebo (Leader)
    Ewok Elder
    Ewok Scout
    Chief Chirpa
    RG
    The enemy won't be able to concentrate fire on someone, even if they do RG will prevent them. Won't be so effective at the current meta but it's not all about arena after all.

just not enough damage...
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    NI looks like a punching bag. I think I'll do biggs.

She is actually pretty decent. While not A team material, she had good HP and does decent damage.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Teebo!!!!! Go watch the Ewok video makes me want an ewok team.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo (Leader)
    Ewok Elder
    Ewok Scout
    Chief Chirpa
    RG

just not enough damage...

I know about the lack of fire power and speed but when they start attacking it feels like they will never stop :) They have the best synergy out there and definitely viable against ai.
  • Options
    Quickest to 7 would be the jawa for me. apparently i've got him at 4*
  • Options
    Unlock everyone first to help with achievements.
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    Unlock everyone first to help with achievements.

I've got them all unlocked already, but good thought.