Client must be restarted

Snake
158 posts Member
I just did my first arena for the day. Had three characters remaining. There was about 1:33 left on the clock when I killed dooku, the last remaining enemy. As soon as the battle ended it said client must be restarted. When I logged back in I was still at my previous rank and the timer was in motion meaning it used up one of my battles and turned my victory into a loss
-Snake

Replies

• Options
    I just a client restart a few minutes ago. Was there a new patch today?
  • Supreme
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I had a client restart too right after I won Arena #2, but when I re-logged back in, Achievement was completed but my Rank remained as before the fight. What?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I've had this happen to me a few times after completing whatever and it seems like the energy and awards are lost?
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Same. Anyone notice any changes?

I have to admit, the first thing I checked was the Yoda challenge for a timer. No go
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    Yup...same here. The cantina match I won didn't count. Have to do it over again
    Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies...ask me again, I'll spit in your eyes
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it might have been for the 200 crystals that I haven't received yet but nope.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Word on the street is that Rex is working properly with non-clones now.
  • Supreme
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like another 200 Crystals coming our way!

Thanks in advance CG.
  • Supreme
    116 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Duplicated
  • Options
    Just happened to me also. Should have been 16 and 4 battles left, still 20 and 4 battles left.
  • Options
    Yep, Rex is fixed!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    After further testing: Rex still broken.
  • Options
    Yep, false alarm. Sorry guys!
  • Snake
    158 posts Member
    Options
    I have posted a topic in bugs and issues for this very same problem. Head over there and put some replies on it so it gets some attention
    -Snake