Days of Spring and Droid Pack

I saw someone post something about some Days of Spring event. I don't have it, what is this? I didn't see anything posted in the update notes about it.

Also, I don't have the droid pack back in my shop. Anyone know why?

Replies

• Options
    You are an Apple user.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    So dumb... I guess EA doesn't want my $25. Sucks for them.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    dkredsox wrote: »
    So dumb... I guess EA doesn't want my $25. Sucks for them.

Ugh. It's something android sponsored, not EA's fault.
  • Options
    EA can choose who they give the bundles to. They could give it to everyone is they wanted to.
  • Options
    EA can choose who they give the bundles to. They could give it to everyone is they wanted to.

That's like product placement in films, A film maker can choose to put a Coke can and a Pepsi can in the shot, but if the sponsorship came from Coke then that is the can you are going to see, more over Coke would probably also require them not to display their competitors as part of the deal.
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

That's like product placement in films, A film maker can choose to put a Coke can and a Pepsi can in the shot, but if the sponsorship came from Coke then that is the can you are going to see, more over Coke would probably also require them not to display their competitors as part of the deal.

I don't think that's a valid comparison. I would be highly surprised if someone would switch phone types because of this event.

And according to what was posted by Jesse earlier, it's only the Droid event that was supposed to be the android exclusive part.
  • Options
    This has been discussed in several threads now. Stop trolling.
  • Options

I am not sure you understand how things work.
  • Options
    This has been discussed in several threads now. Stop trolling.

@The_Oklahoma_Kid Wow, thanks for the constructive response! I did ask my question on a Days of Spring thread, but didn't get a response, so I made my own.
  • Options
    *yawn*
    *Ninth* time. That business on Cato Neimodia doesn't- doesn't count.
  • Options
    Buy an android...problem solved
  • Options
    chainsaw wrote: »
    Buy an android...problem solved

That would be true if the game could be played cross platform, but it can't.

I wonder if anyone would actually buy an android tablet just for this game if that was the case? Probably a lot of people judging by the money some spend on this game.
  • Options
    Ah well, give the poor Android users their moment of happiness, they don't know what they're missing. o:)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride