TB selection - who knows?

Is there a way to see who selected the TB (Geo vs Hoth?

Replies

• Options
    No, there isn't
  • Options
    Not currently, but it'd be a good addition to prevent less scrupulous players from mucking with it. We just told our guild to stop doing that, and it stopped. But if it continues to be a problem, start demoting your officers.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Not currently, but it'd be a good addition to prevent less scrupulous players from mucking with it. We just told our guild to stop doing that, and it stopped. But if it continues to be a problem, start demoting your officers.

So....demote all of them but you?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »

So....demote all of them but you?

Only option at the moment, and only the leader can do it. Which is why it'd be a nice addition.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I suspected that, but I don’t want to demote all the good Officers because of one bad one.
  • Options
    You can also look at the "last played" log after the selection changes. If you have officers that haven't been on in hours then it wasn't them.
  • Options
    You could always demote all of them temporarily. The bad apple might come clean when faced with complete demotion. Either that or start promoting them back one at a time and wait to see if it happens again; might help narrow it down for you on who stepped out of line.
  • Options
    You can change it back fyi
    Maybe End Game isn't for you