Can you put jango fett in and make grievous easier to get

Please put jango in and make grievous obtainable from bronzium and chromium packs please I am begging you.

Replies

• Options
    The point of Grievous is that he is an exclusive Mega-Whale character.
  • Options
    He is not worth what they are making him at all it will be months before I can get him that's all I am saying.
  • Options
    Darthdeath wrote: »
    He is not worth what they are making him at all it will be months before I can get him that's all I am saying.

And that's the point. He is only *realistically* obtainable for those who spends thousands on chromiums and have a bunch of extra shards to show for it.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

And that's the point. He is only *realistically* obtainable for those who spends thousands on chromiums and have a bunch of extra shards to show for it.

More bud as i have dropped 3200 on it and GG is not in my sights. It is only for Legendary Whales those that spend 8,000 or more will have a 7* one.
  • Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

More bud as i have dropped 3200 on it and GG is not in my sights. It is only for Legendary Whales those that spend 8,000 or more will have a 7* one.

That boggles the mind.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't spent close to 3200 and I have a GG at 7*. I wonder what you and I did different.

I did farm A LOT of characters to 7* (through shipments and shard farming), so that could possibly be it.