Teams with Daka?

DarthRooster
13 posts Member
edited March 2016
There dropping like flies in the arena. No self revive means Daka on defense is no longer that good of an option.

Replies

• Options
    Daka has good hp and basically is a tank. If she protects your Rey/GS (and perhaps triggers your RG) she's done her job.
  • Options
    She's still great on D. Stun, 2x ally revive, decent health and good speed. Underestimate at your peril
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    There dropping like flies in the arena. No self revive means Daka on defense is no longer that good of an option.

No it doesn't. People were targeting her first anyway - and if you were banking on the 10%, that wasn't good odds anyway.

I run QGJ (L) 6* + 7* Dooku, Sid, Lumi, +5* Daka - all fully geared and leveled on an early December server and have no problem holding in the top 50 - often manage to push down into the top 20. Right now, I'm sitting at 65 with 3 hours to payout - and haven't fought a battle yet.

With a QGJ lead - and enough speed, you can easily take down 1-2 opponents before they hit Daka. If they don't kill her in the first round, they're dead anyway (or Lumi can heal.

When my Rey and GS are done (both around 5* and fully geared), and I swap them in for Lumi and Sid, things will be even more fun. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Lol, I knew Nik would post
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

If youare focusing my daka over my rey, geo soldier, IG, leia, or whatever other cannon(s) i'm using, you already lost the game anyway. With or without some 10% self revive chance.

Yeah, losing the self revive means daka isn't a good option. I always counted on her 10% self revive to turn 1 out 10 defense games. That sure made me hold rank! Not the stuns, the heals, the aoe revives. Just the amazing 10% SELF revive. Daka is broken rip
  • Options
    She is only second to Yoda regarding her speed if Ventress is leader,so she can stun annoyances like Dooku and Sidious.
  • Options
    ichotolot wrote: »
    She is only second to Yoda regarding her speed if Ventress is leader,so she can stun annoyances like Dooku and Sidious.

What about Leia with ackbar?
  • Options
    Y'all know good and well on defense, that self revive was more then 10% AI defense.
  • Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lol at noobs who say daka isn't viable. Sitting at 15 in the arena right now and haven't done an attack since yesterday. She shines with high priority people. You best pray on it that she doesn't Rez Rey. And if you don't go after people like Rey, QGJ and GS first, well you're not playing right. 10% Rez chance on her means very very little.
  • Options
    Keep thinking that. My team of Dooku, Daka, RG, QGJ and Yoda appreciate you handing us your rank as they quickly move past you.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    Lol, I knew Nik would post

lol - what can I say? I love the old hag ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    a bit offtopic but how would QGJ, poggle, gs, dooku, daka work, I wonder?
  • Options
    VVS wrote: »

Replace poggle with a cannon and you almost have my team.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Take four speed/hdps toons and add Daka, now people are avoiding attacking you, as a RNG becomes a vital factor of the battle, and the toons around you are more safe to atack
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Drop Poggle and add Rey - that's the team I'm farming to. ;)

Honestly, I think Poggle is just a touch redundant if you have QGJ as Humbling Blow serves the same purpose.

• Options
    I guess Daka. Staying dead is better then an RNG chance on defense to revive and heal. Of course they made here better.
  • Options
    I'm sticking with her. Barely have her at 5 stars (will be 6 in a few days) and I've been able to crack top 20 on my server.
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Drop Poggle and add Rey - that's the team I'm farming to. ;)

Honestly, I think Poggle is just a touch redundant if you have QGJ as Humbling Blow serves the same purpose.

True, but as there are lots of dooku around, its good to have backup, but I guess rey would 1hit KO dooku anyway xD
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I run phasma lead, dooku, daka, qgj, Kylo all maxed except the 50 purples. If dooku or daka stun it's instant win. It's when they fail to stun I lose 80%. If I fail qgj lead stun it's game set match. Or my favorite... They stun qgj and my dooku... GAME Over.

I drop far less than most usually top 10. Usually don't drop past 20. I see the same teams at payout that get 1-5 halfway through the day at rank 50.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I need Dooku on my team, but I run a 6 star ewok elder and also have Teebo close to 7*, so the Ewok Chief seems more fun to run with the ewoks, hmm, Dooku daks stun, or Daka with Royal Guard stun running along side the Ewoks. Or keep, the hall of fame bug in?