Who to boot for Yoda?

I was fortunate enough yesterday to get enough shards to 7* QGJ just hours before the Yoda event expired. Now that I have 7* Yoda, I'd like to incorporate him into my arena team. I have been using:

7* QGJ (lead)
7* Sid
7* Lumi
7* GS
5* Poe

All lvl70 and max gear. I was thinking that I replace either Poe or Sid with Yoda. Anyone else run a similar team and could shed some light?

Replies

• Options
    Poe
  • Options
    Get rid of Poe. I have a similar team, all 7 star and maxed gear. It is very competitive and allows me to takes first on a regular basis.

Qgj L
    GS
    Yoda
    Lumi
    RP

Ultimately I will replace lumi with dooku when he is finally ready and in another month or so Rey will need to be fit in some place.
  • Options
    Get rid of Poe. I have a similar team, all 7 star and maxed gear. It is very competitive and allows me to takes first on a regular basis.

Qgj L
    GS
    Yoda
    Lumi
    RP

Ultimately I will replace lumi with dooku when he is finally ready and in another month or so Rey will need to be fit in some place.

RP, interesting. I have him at 6*, but not really worked on. Maybe I'll dedicate some more resources his way.
  • Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

Qgj L
    GS
    Yoda
    Lumi
    RP

RP, interesting. I have him at 6*, but not really worked on. Maybe I'll dedicate some more resources his way.

His role is to be the person called in from the qgj and GS assist. Doing this can often give RP a speed boost moving her next up to attack. Plus she has the highest single attack basic in the game making her perfect for that role. It is not uncommon for me to have two enemy toons down by the 145 speed turn.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Qgj L
    GS
    Yoda
    Lumi
    RP

RP is great, although I'd also consider Dooku (soooo much Jedi right now, and Dooku's speed and stun is better than Sid's evasion against Jedi). Edit: I guess the best would be Dooku on offense and Sid on defense.
  • Options

Qgj L
    GS
    Yoda
    Lumi
    RP

His role is to be the person called in from the qgj and GS assist. Doing this can often give RP a speed boost moving her next up to attack. Plus she has the highest single attack basic in the game making her perfect for that role. It is not uncommon for me to have two enemy toons down by the 145 speed turn.

Very cool, nice synergy. Not to mention that all other 4 of those characters can get a bonus when called in to assist.