New SCOUNDREL Event? REWARDS?

Brett
13 posts Member
edited March 2016
Just wondering if this is confirmed at all and if we have any idea on the rewards? From what I've heard it's credits/crystals but do we know the amounts? What about Han Solo as a character unlock? (Not Stormtrooper Han)

Is it worth putting time into starring up charters like Chewbacca, Nute Gunray etc NOW based on speculation so we're ready?

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    not confirmed.
  • Options
    It's about 92% confirmed.
  • Options
    Hey welcome to the forum..

I put "?" Marks in your thread so people are not confused that this is some type of announcement. :)
  • Options
    I've been working on scoundrels. They have little synergy and aren't great. Good for a GW suicide squad.
    However Lando has great potential. Greedos basic hits like a truck.
  • Options
    Probably android exclusive :)
  • Options
    I heard that someone datamined a "Wookie event" with a tie-in to "The Simpsons" .
    Sometimes I wonder about the stuff on the Interweb. :|
  • Options
    Confirmed to happen 40% of the time all the time. Basically as reliable as your red headed step brother after a night of heavy drinking.
  • Options
    Confirmed to happen 40% of the time all the time. Basically as reliable as your red headed step brother after a night of heavy drinking.

My red hooded step brother keeps taunting me when I beat up his friends...
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You get 5 minutes of extra gameplay, crystals, and credits. No Scoundrel Han. Calm down Brett (and I say this due to your topic title... welcome to the forums :P).