Why?

Replies

• Options
    Please move thread to Gear and UI section, thanks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Most likely due to the fact that all the stuff they moved to the outer edges is all things that as you approach relics, get maxed and become less necessary to access.

We also know that this is just the start, so the next levels of stuff could fill in those open spaces.

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Most likely due to the fact that all the stuff they moved to the outer edges is all things that as you approach relics, get maxed and become less necessary to access.
    Except that the UI is also that way for low level characters (and players) as well. I actually agree with the OP on this one. Some very poor design choices for the new UI. No labels, grainy text and images for abilities and mods. And I am normally very complimentary of the artwork and sound departments for this game. This "update" is poorly done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Hi all :)

I'd also like to point to the lack of padding in the abilities names.
    It's not the best of Photoshop jobs but compare "Rend/Maxed" to "Torture/Maxed".
    an3wxaje2wb9.jpg
  • Options
    Now I have to spend much more time quickly checking the stats of each char.I definitely don't like it :/
  • Options
    agree w/op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • theNoah_99
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Now, if it was that way for G13 characters alone, I wouldn’t care as much, since I’m not at that level; personally though, I found the other layout to be much more visually appealing.
    Is it really that much work to make the change exclusive to G13 characters? Or maybe at least give a ‘classic UI’ option?
  • Options
    They need that space for relic clothes.. Relic helmet, relic gloves, relic armor, relic shoes... all available with "scrap" g12+ pieces or about 50000 crystals each or in summer sale packs for $499,99 each.. Greed devours brain... RIP swgoh
  • Options
    Halx wrote: »
    They need that space for relic clothes.. Relic helmet, relic gloves, relic armor, relic shoes... all available with "scrap" g12+ pieces or about 50000 crystals each or in summer sale packs for $499,99 each.. Greed devours brain... RIP swgoh

They do have to make money to pay for the continued development of the game, they don’t work for free.
    I do think if they’d ease up on the heavy pricing, they’d get people that can actually afford to spend money on this game.