PvP after update

Has anyone had any issues in PVP yesterday? I was a big fat 0-5 against very very easy teams, the same teams that I usually beat every day. No changes on their part, mods, gear, or anything like that.

Replies

• Options
    Also had a bad day today, but this just happens from time to time. Now tomorrow is a different questions with the release of relics ;)
  • Options
    @Antares that’s what I was thinking, but they weren’t even high enough to have them. Plus , you know, they haven’t been released yet. Lol I was just wondering if anyone else had that issues. I’ll have bad days from time to time, but I don’t remember ever going 0fer
  • Options
    I went with 4/5 losses to teams I should have easily won against. I am noticing the AI drops debuffs really fast, Sion is getting his special after his first turn, Bindu is ressing dead team members every other turn, and other shenanigans. 1 day’s not gonna kill me and it may have been bad RNG. I got my 21 wins got the feat so other than that or PvP challenge day, Arena can ****.
  • Options
    @USAFmedic129 I wonder if something was tweeked
  • Options
    I went with 4/5 losses to teams I should have easily won against. I am noticing the AI drops debuffs really fast, Sion is getting his special after his first turn, Bindu is ressing dead team members every other turn, and other shenanigans. 1 day’s not gonna kill me and it may have been bad RNG. I got my 21 wins got the feat so other than that or PvP challenge day, Arena can ****.

Both of these could be explained by their kits: Sion reduces Held by Hatred everytime he inflicts pain, which when zetad is everytime he is damaged. Jolee reduces cooldowns on basic, so if he assists/counters alot he can keep using the revive.
    OBoogieIII wrote: »

Yup, they definitely tweaked the AI for the teams you specifically face and run with this update.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • OBoogieIII
    400 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @littleMAC77 why get on here just to add a negative comment? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you see people just having a normal conversation, so you decide to throw some shade for a random reason?
    No one said anything about tweaking just the people I decided to attack. It was a simple questioned posted to a person who could have a conversation without being a jer k.
    I hope you have a great day and continue feeling like you accomplished something by being a bully to randos on a website. You should be proud.
  • Options
    @littleMAC77 why get on here just to add a negative comment? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you see people just having a normal conversation, so you decide to throw some shade for a random reason?
    No one said anything about tweaking just the people I decided to attack. It was a simple questioned posted to a person who could have a conversation without being a jer k.
    I hope you have a great day and continue feeling like you accomplished something by being a bully to randos on a website. You should be proud.

Easy there, don't overreact too hard to a snarky comment from a rando on a website. You started a thread that hinted at secret changes being made to teams in PvP that caused you to go 0-5 after the update, and then later wonder if "something was tweeked" after another user reported "odd" things happening.

I tried to point out to that user that there were mechanics that could explain the "odd" things in a calm manner (it is really easy to miss a detail in character kits). I then made a sarcastic comment in regards to your wondering if something was changed, which apparently makes me a huge bully.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • OBoogieIII
    400 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @littleMAC77 none of that is true.l, not a single word, keyboard tough guy. Nothing I said hinted at anything.
    You are a bully. If you have to come on a thread that was saying nine of the things you’ve said. If you’ve got nothing nice to say then why come post something negative? Clowns like you always have get on a thread and act tough. It makes zero sense to me. I can’t remember the last time I’ve looked at a single thread on here without an internet warrior hoping on to talk crap. Do you just not get enough attention in your life? Are you bullied in real life so you like to pretend you’re something on line? I don’t understand people like you. Why not just move along instead of being a clown?
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone had any issues in PVP yesterday?

I have not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Avoiding the back and forth ensuing here, I will note that I dropped 80 spots in arena (70ish to 150ish) over night, which hasn't happened at all to me/my squad. Not sure what changed, but it did seem like something shifted.

Granted, I've had no issue climbing back up to within 100.

My squad GG & Droids, usually plenty of JKR in the 90-110 range for me to generally stay in that range, for the past 2 months or so since GG rework and G13.
  • Options
    @littleMAC77
    No one said anything about tweaking

🤔
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas lol my mistake I meant secret tweaking, thank you.
  • Options
    @TVF thank you, it may have been my shoddy playing, that’s why I was asking
  • Options
    @littleMAC77 none of that is true.l, not a single word, keyboard tough guy. Nothing I said hinted at anything.

Maybe I misunderstood. Maybe you actually made this thread to reverse-brag about your PvP performance. However, this forum is full of users who like to don tinfoil hats and claim that CG has silently nerfed their team/boosted the opposing team/nerfed drop rates/removed characters from stores any time they get a tiny run of bad rng or do not read kits. Given this, your comments here definitely hint at a "silent nerf" of something in your PvP matches.
    Has anyone had any issues in PVP yesterday? I was a big fat 0-5 against very very easy teams, the same teams that I usually beat every day. No changes on their part, mods, gear, or anything like that.

Specifically saying that nothing about the opponent has changed and then wondering/asking if something was tweaked sounds a lot like insinuating a nerf, but that is just my (jaded by the forum) opinion.
    If you’ve got nothing nice to say then why come post something negative? Clowns like you always have get on a thread and act tough.

I commented in an attempt to help USAFmedic understand potential reasons for his observations, which I thought was a nice thing to do rather than let him believe that the game had fundamentally changed. Not sure how I have "acted tough" though, unless that was referencing my sarcastic dismissal of the perceived hinting of a nerf.
    Why not just move along instead of being a clown?

Originally, because I wanted to make a fellow player aware of game mechanics.

Now, because you have overreacted to a passing sarcastic comment on the internet I feel the need to defend myself against another random forum poster.

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    @TVF thank you, it may have been my shoddy playing, that’s why I was asking

Definitely your fault ;)
  • Options
    @littleMAC77 let me clarify for you then. I don’t wear tinfoil hats, drop rates are what they are, sometimes they’re good, sometimes they are not.
    As for the specific tweaked comment, I’ll clarify that. There were a lot of words when I logged in, I skimmed through it, maybe something was tweaked and I missed that comment.
    I do not believe in any way shape or form that they specifically targeted myself or anyone else in particular. Only that something was tweaked and I skimmed over that part.
    I’m all for trying to help any other player. As a matter a fact I would encourage it on a forum for the game.
    If I overreacted, I apologize. But every time I happen to look on this forum someone is being blasted for no reason. If that’s not your intention, then my apologies.
  • Options
    @TVF I’d believe it. I may have ran into some bad RPG or something. I just wasn’t sure if I missed something because I slaughtered the same people the day before. Try definitely returned the favor yesterday. We’ll see today how it goes.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Drop rates are not good or bad, they're constant ;););)
  • Options
    If that’s not your intention, then my apologies.

Nope, I am just sarcastic by nature. Sorry for misunderstanding.
  • Options
    If that’s not your intention, then my apologies.

Nope, I am just sarcastic by nature. Sorry for misunderstanding.

What is going on?! 2 adults being civil to one another?!

This is definitely the matrix.
  • Options
    @TVF right, I mean some times you’ll get a bunch there are times you don’t.
  • Options
    @littleMAC77 no worries. Just a bunch of people here that are always putting people down and not adding anything positive to the conversation when someone needs help
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas you don’t see it very often, especially here. It’s hard to tell someone intentions when it’s written. I could be sensitive due to continued bad experiences here and seeing people be DB s for no reason. If I’m wrong I can humble myself the same as I’ll try to humble someone else