GP brackets: How many teams do we set on defense in GAC with no inter-divisional match ups?

Is this table still correct? I was hearing at 2.5 million GP some folks had to set 6 which makes this table wrong. But that could have been due to the inter- divisional match ups and the amount of teams needed was based on the person with the higher GP of 2.8 million.

ygaca7ls47s2.png

Replies

• Options
    I'm over 4.5m GP and I set 6 on defense. I don't think that's right.
  • Options
    That table is out of date. Once I crossed from division 5 to division 4 at 2.5 mill GP, I went from setting 5 squads to setting 6.
  • Options

Did you match with someone under 4 million?

We need a dev answer on the new GP table.....
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    That table is out of date. Once I crossed from division 5 to division 4 at 2.5 mill GP, I went from setting 5 squads to setting 6.

Thanks! Just the answer I was looking for. Would still like to see a table of GP divisional thresholds.
  • Options
    Division 1 is 8 squads. I'm not sure where the GP breakdown is for div 2 to 1.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Jamerson wrote: »

Did you match with someone under 4 million?

We need a dev answer on the new GP table.....

Sorry, I miscounted because I'm dumb. I set 8. The table is still wrong (and no, my opponent is in the same range as me).
  • Options
    I am division 2. I have 4.1m GP. I set 8 defences.

Hope this helps
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    7 squads is no longer an option at all. The cutoff is 3.8m for div 2, and both 1 and 2 set 8 teams.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    7 squads is no longer an option at all. The cutoff is 3.8m for div 2, and both 1 and 2 set 8 teams.

Glad to hear that was worried in Division 1 I would need even more teams. 😀