scrap and relics .. too much is too much!

Dear CG/EA.. If I would write this text in that way I feel about the new content , I would be banned. So I try to write it in a factual way...
But that's something you have to put up with if you do something like this:
You should be ashamed!!

You talked about “use scrap you don’t need for the relics” and what happens? G12+ pieces needed en masse!! And cantina energy to farm those additional pieces. And not to mention those €109.99 packs.
that's a naughtiness. you're kidding the players. You always produced for whales.The rich and the game addicts, who really could not afford it, to spend those money, but do it an ruin themselves, cause they ar sick! Shame on you only for this! But it was possible until now, to play the game successfully by spending a normal amount of money . Not that insane amounts of hundreds and thousands of euros!! The ones who spend monthly an amount on 10-50 euros ,that is the player base! But it seems you only want to have the poor game addicts or the incredible rich people in this game in future, cause others won t spend those insane amount of money to have a chance to be into top spots.
You crossed the red line, where normal players say : it is enough! There are other games to play! Sorry but you ve become to greedy! That will ruin the game and in the end you ve killed your cash cow.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed, even if on e spends money on relics yhere is always a fatter wallet which completely makes it worthless. Forget about FTP players they are lomg gone. You are loosing players by the 1000’s all you will be left with is whales who will get bored playing mirror matches. Your GA matchmaking sucks. squad arena is wales only past 100 i jad fun playing the game now its just impossible. I dont even play GA because I automatically loose no matter who i get matched with . Disappointed bery disappointed.