You used to be able to gear characters without sacrificing shard farming.

The biggest problem with these updates is that you used to be able to gear your characters without sacrificing your shard farming. Now you have relic gear in Cantina and G12 finishers on regular energy nodes. If you want to gear a character to g13 or beyond you have to stop farming shards.

Replies

• Options
    Or strike a balance between the two.
  • Options
    Right now I'm reducing my shard farms to get kyrotechs on one side and nubians on the other. Gear versus shards or gear versus relics is a reasonable conundrum.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    And there was time when you had to choose what to farm from cantena: shards or mods...
  • Options
    Just think of the sense of accomplishment when you actually finishing farming something. Then you can put it in a platoon for TB.
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »
    Just think of the sense of accomplishment when you actually finishing farming something. Then you can put it in a platoon for TB.

Or your new and shiny character is 2 metas behind once you are done
  • Options
    There was a time when I was able to farm gear 12+ gear without sacrificing my carth onasi or enfys nest farm...

Oh yeah no there was never such a time. Ship energy is both used for high-end character farms and for gear12+ bits and bobs.

So, yay, op.
    You get 285 energy per day for fleet without spending crystals.

That is enough to farm Carth, farm Nest, and farm G12+ pieces. There are also multiple parallel sources of G12 gear, including the shard shop, the GET store, and the Sith raid.
    Still not a he.