Play store exclusive?

The past two days, I've gotten a pop-up message saying something like I "get 12 free packs. Go to Play Store now". When I click "Go to Play Store", the pop-up closes...nothing happens...no free packs. What the heck am I doing wrong, if anything?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is in same spot as data packs not the play store
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    15 days of spring pack
    4Va6U7B.png

7Wtik8Y.png

• Options
    I don't believe we're talking about the same thing though. I'm aware of the 15 Days of Spring. It's two items a day for 15 days. This pop-up specifically said 12 and specifically said Play Store. I'll take a screen capture if/when I see it again.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I know which one your taking about it is the one for the achievement, you have to collect 12 packs to complete the achievement. I did grab that screen shot
  • Options
    For whatever reason, I missed the screenshot of the pop-up. The mention of Google Play and Store had me thinking it had something to do with Google App Store. It also didn't help that the pack says 15 days of spring but the achievement and pop-up mentions 12.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah easy to confuse. I remembered as soon as you said 12 about that pop up. I think k I have a screenshot on my PC but not phone.