Gear & Double Drops & GAC

So with the recent release of Relics and the strong opinions that many players have on it, it got me thinking of the recent double drops and QOL updates that may soothe a little bit.

Since they have been saying over and over again that they want to ease the bottleneck of some of the gearing, just leave double drops on normal nodes. It doesn't affect people refreshing for hard nodes for character shards and those people who want to spend their energy getting gear instead of characters don't feel as bad when they go 1-10 or 1-20...which does happen from time to time. This would help with the gear crunch but since there are so many things needed for salvage on relics, it would not be a broken idea.

GAC. Since so many people may no longer be able to compete in Arena as they once had due to the relics, why don't we add some crystals to each of the weekly GAC battles? Nothing crazy, like 100 for first, 75, 50 and 35? Compared to how much people make on arena, this is a small amount, but it would be a nice little show of compassion from the developers.

I don't expect any of them to be implemented or people may think my ideas are not smart, which is fine, but at least do something permanent to soothe people down right now who are not whales/krakens.