Don’t waste ally points.

JacenRoe
3016 posts Member
edited September 2019
This is a tip for all SWGOFOPS (Star Wars Galaxy Of Frequent, Overlapping Progression Systems) players.

Buying stuff with ally points out of weekly shipments was already a poor value most of the time compared to just buying bronziums for shards/**** currency. It’s soul-suckingly time intensive though, so I understand why people take the shortcut for highly sought after gear.

Now there is double incentive to avoid wasting ally points because the early game garbage gear dropped from bronziums is going to be needed for relic salvage. We might actually run out of some of those pieces. Get in the habit now of buying up all those bronziums.

Edit: The part that got censored is the initials for Shard Shop, and not a certain genocidal paramilitary organization from Germany of decades past.

Replies

• Options
    In addition, I've been buying the top 4 pieces of gear in shipments, sometimes there's good gear in there, but now, ALL of it has use.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    In addition, I've been buying the top 4 pieces of gear in shipments, sometimes there's good gear in there, but now, ALL of it has use.

I always bought that stuff anyway just out of habit. The credit cost is trivial, and sometimes you get mk3 holos and such.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    sometimes you get mk3 holos and such.

I always bought those, but never bought anything that I didn't actually need.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    My rule of thumb was buy anything I don't have 100 of, but I now regret now buying them all, all the time since as Jarvind stated the cost is almost nothing
  • Options
    After years of buying all the stuff with credits every time i finally can say that it isn't paranoia, it's the truth!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    After years of buying all the stuff with credits every time i finally can say that it isn't paranoia, it's the truth!

Well, sometimes paranoid delusions come true. Just think about all the alien probe victims that will feel vindicated once some aliens do land on our planet.
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »

You're a precog, you just didn't know it! :D
  • Options
    Does anyone know a good auto-clicker or something that wouldn't break my game or for some reason wouldn't make me a cheater? Because I don't have that much time to spend thousands of ally points.
  • Options
    Shamanas wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good auto-clicker or something that wouldn't break my game or for some reason wouldn't make me a cheater? Because I don't have that much time to spend thousands of ally points.

If you emulate on a PC with Bluestacks or something similar, there are a whole pile of simple autoclicker apps you could use.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Auto taper is what I use on my android. It's very basic, and literally just taps. Easy to turn off and on.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »

I always bought that stuff anyway just out of habit. The credit cost is trivial, and sometimes you get mk3 holos and such.

Me too. I got that habit when I started playing, and I've kept doing it. Now I'm glad.
  • Options
    Dblade21 wrote: »
    Auto taper is what I use on my android. It's very basic, and literally just taps. Easy to turn off and on.

Thanks
  • Options
    Good post op. And definitely true when it is 50k for 10 mk 3 carbonti salvage.

The issue I have is that sonce the new update, the lag on opening bronsiums is 3 or 4 times what it was.

This needs addressed by the devs. We either need some way to spend thos excess quicker (ex fix the lag or make a x10 button) or they need to nake the weekly shipment a less of a waste. Maybe put fully crafted stun guns in there for 50k.

After all they say they plan on opening the floodgates on lower level gear anyway.