Laggy, Connection issues

GIJippo
107 posts Member
edited September 2019
Day two of this game being a slide show on my Android OS. Choppy AF and connectivity issues. Performance sucks on Blue Stacks too.

Are there any plans to fix this before G15? Im spending most of my time watching load animation.
Post edited by GIJippo on

Replies

• Options
    the lag has made the game unplayable for me most of the day. i help run my nephew and friend thru their daily activities so i see a lot of crashes and freezes on an hourly basis since the amp update. i would estimate i crashed 30 times today alone, over half of them in battles that cost me and my guild a lot. pretty sad they addressing this yet. the worst issue for me is when i use bluestacks. you can see the game constantly trying to connect to google play for some reason, this is when the game freezes/stutters to about one frame every 30 seconds or just locks.

i am still one of the people whi has been having trouble with random pvp freezes since they first added GAC graphic changes. at least they got those freezes down to only a few a week. this is just disgusting.
  • GIJippo
    107 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Appalling. Never since WWII Online launch have I seen such incompetence. The GA snafus were embarrassing enough but this takes the cake. And both instances a result accluntants forcing a **** onto paying customers.
  • Options
    CG Exec: EA wants us to drive up the average amount of time players spend in each play session. Apparently it is directly related to how much they spend. Any ideas?

Programmer: What if we make them spend 8 minutes staring at a loading screen before and after every battle?

Exec: Hmm, I like this idea! Any one else want to add to it?

Programmer: Let’s also do it if they sim a battle or buy something from a shop!

Exec: Well this sounds good, but won’t the players freak out about it? We need to mask the problem somehow.

Programmer: This may be a good time to talk about this Relic idea I had...
  • Options
    This is an apparent issue on every device I’ve tried. From a iPhone 6s, XR, to a Samsung Galaxy S9. Not sure if a time complexity issue, or a resource allocation issue. Either way, it does need to be fixed.
  • Options
    Same here. I came here to see if anyone else had posted about this. Glad they had.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    Its worse today, literally every time I try and do anything its 30 seconds of load then connection error. 25% of the time it wont comnect the second time either.
  • Options
    97dhnlxrfc20.jpg

Dooku not happy either he still waiting for the rest of his health to load :neutral:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>