Grand areana jet lag

What happened to our quality of life enhancements? GA format is to much battling. Really can't take this much pvp. At the very minimum please give us mental health breaks between rounds or suspend areana during GA. And if you aren't going to include ships, please don't make fleet areana wins as quests. Not only am I being penalized in GA by investing in ships but you've now invited people to attack me in fleet areana causing me to spend additional screen time there as well. GA is gruelling enough on its own without the areana quests being piled on as well. Need a mental health break!

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You can take your own break by not signing up for a week or just setting your defense and not attacking for a round.

Asking for less content is not a quality of life enhancement.
  • Options
    One more of those posts: I am bad, please change it for me, ty
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    You can take your own break by not signing up for a week or just setting your defense and not attacking for a round.

You sir need a life
  • Options

You sir need a life
    So take a break yourself, but don't expect everyone to be sent on a mandatory holiday because you can't keep up.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Is this actually jet lag?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    What happened to our quality of life enhancements? GA format is to much battling. Really can't take this much pvp. At the very minimum please give us mental health breaks between rounds or suspend areana during GA. And if you aren't going to include ships, please don't make fleet areana wins as quests. Not only am I being penalized in GA by investing in ships but you've now invited people to attack me in fleet areana causing me to spend additional screen time there as well. GA is gruelling enough on its own without the areana quests being piled on as well. Need a mental health break!

I’m confused by this post. How about just use self control? I want more content, not less.
  • Options
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    One more of those posts: I am bad, please change it for me, ty

Anytime you feel up to comparing stats or GG hit me up. Assuming someone is bad because they would like to enjoying something outside game is kinda a stretch.
  • Options

I’m confused by this post. How about just use self control? I want more content, not less.

How is ga more content. How about having an original thought how is piggybacking everyone saying they want more content anything but laughable with GA. How's it new? It's areana and TW in a h2h format. There's nothing new about that.
  • Options

How is ga more content. How about having an original thought how is piggybacking everyone saying they want more content anything but laughable with GA. How's it new? It's areana and TW in a h2h format. There's nothing new about that.
    And every game is just Pacman with a different gameplay and graphics.
  • Options
    I'm going to cross reference this thread with the threads on preloaded TM. I should be getting sum hits. Better scurry back to your discords. Can't risk missing a post. Peace Felicias!
  • Options
    You can finish a GA round in 15 minutes.
    One arena or fleet arena match can take max 5 minutes.
    You have 24 hours. Enough for a mental break and to enjoy something outside the game.
  • Options
    min 8 battles x 3 rounds for garbage rewards. GAC sucks
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    This is one of the weirdest post I've seen here.
  • Options
    Golubowski wrote: »
    You have 24 hours. Enough for a mental break and to enjoy something outside the game.

Do you even mod brah?
  • Options
    Shamanas wrote: »
    This is one of the weirdest post I've seen here.[/

Winning
  • Options

Well I agree GAC isn’t new content but I’d still rather have something to do than not 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options

Well I agree GAC isn’t new content but I’d still rather have something to do than not 🤷🏼‍♂️

I can understand that. I need a break. Eyes are taking on a permanent burnt to a crisp feeling. And anyone saying I just suck at ga, I've lost a total of two matches between the past two ga s. Not wanting a break because I ****. Needing a break cause I miss walking the dog without having a device in hand. Anyone who can't appreciate that really needs to get that total gp otta the 1-3m gp range
  • Options

I like cheeseburgers but I'd not want to eat one everyday for five weeks. And you're acting like it's new content. It's TW/areana/gw in a pvp format made to get you to spend $. Why celebrate that?
  • Options
    Golubowski wrote: »

Div 3 is 98 battles a month plus squad and fleet quests. That's a minimum of 130 additional battles. That's 11 hours of just in game time. Not including scouting opponent and adjusting mods. So closer to fifteen hours more. Hope your better at ga than math.
  • Options

You sir need a life
    So take a break yourself, but don't expect everyone to be sent on a mandatory holiday because you can't keep up.

Sounds like something someone with an inferior roster would say. Only way you win is by people not showing up?