Some of these relics are crazy- Tusken Shaman is broken

I was curious as to what happens when you put relics on non-meta toons... some are crazy!
Almost 32k health for tusken shaman and cad bane looks way more useful.18sfgri4lyr7.jpg
4olldwepcpd0.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I think the only person this effects is urzatron. :p
  • Options
    Yeah, cad bane's mastery gives extra dodge chance, really fits his payout skill.
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    32k health is nothing when you have revans cutting people down with 100k single hits at tier 7

Except shaman at just gear 12 has over 60k health. Gear 13 plus relics would put him at probably 150+ health.

Still, shaman wont ever compete with metas. That was not what i was implying.
  • Options
    Expect new Tusken toon and rework in the future.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Expect new Tusken toon and rework in the future.

One can hope!
  • Options
    If they ever bring back 3v3 in Grand Arena, 3x R7 Tuskens would be hilarious to see.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    All that health with the defence up from Ur's leadership is nuts. I love it.
    Now where's the actual rework CG?
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s alright — I’m not impressed
  • Options
    32k health is nothing when you have revans cutting people down with 100k single hits at tier 7

Except shaman at just gear 12 has over 60k health. Gear 13 plus relics would put him at probably 150+ health.

Dr would one shot him since he can hit for 80k to 100k and he attacks twice, 32k health is nothing... 150k health is nothing that's the problem with them
  • Options

Dr would one shot him since he can hit for 80k to 100k and he attacks twice, 32k health is nothing... 150k health is nothing that's the problem with them

You have absolutely zero reading and comprehension skills. I literally said that Shaman would never compete with meta teams.

Its funny that they gave shaman such a health boost considering the limited uses of him/her.

But yes, DR can beat most toons. Congrats on pointing out the obvious.... thank you and everyone else on team common sense for pointing that out.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Just because you agree that he's not going to be meta doesn't make you right about him being broken.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Just because you agree that he's not going to be meta doesn't make you right about him being broken.

I will accept that as a much more reasonable reply. Maybe my definition of broken is off?
    A nicely shined **** for territory war or galactic arena defense that gets me 3 or 4 defenses seems a little broken to me. OP is what i thought the word was for DR killers.
  • Options
    You think you are going to get 3-4 defenses with shamen?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    This is actually a great part of relics, no?

Old toons that aren’t even part of a full faction get some huge bonuses. Isn’t this what we wanted?

Some speculation a tusken zombie/b1 toon would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    I heard someone saying that their r7 Ewoks were beating r1 Dreven teams on Reddit. I really want to see that video.
  • Options
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    I heard someone saying that their r7 Ewoks were beating r1 Dreven teams on Reddit. I really want to see that video.

We all know that's the biggest cap of the century lmao.
  • Options
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »

We all know that's the biggest cap of the century lmao.

I seen the video r7 wicket and pray...he did win but revan wasn't relicd
This discussion has been closed.