Who will target Phasma first? :(

Miss_Doll
258 posts Member
edited March 2016
Phasma guarantee 5 turns ahead of enemy team and speed down to all enemy is pretty a good controller.

His leader can apply additional debuff(if assistant has ability in base attack) and 18% is actually pretty high given that sid only 14%(even crit team wouldn't use sid because it is not that good compare to Phasma)
Even that he deal 5k for an adv normal attack which stronger that most of the Jedi like an attacker
You can say stun him or kill him at start. **** he has so much health and resistance exactly a tank!!
Ok attacker tank controller leader he is insane and why I complain but not using him?

Come on everyone know he came from new Star War which is not good at all! And I keep saying "he"
**** she looks like a man without hair but with a shiny head ****....

Btw it is a game and majority just want to win therefore mace windu and FTOP exists

Leave a comment to share Thanks :)
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• Options
    Boba lead and phasma will be the new meta
  • Options
    ?
  • Eebers
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma is a woman....

Honestly, how do people even get into this game if they are absolutely zero Star Wars fan?
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    ?

+1
  • Options
    Eebers wrote: »
    Phasma is a woman....

Honestly, how do people even get into this game if they are absolutely zero Star Wars fan?

He stated that in his post. Try reading the whole thing before commenting? ;)
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma guarantee 5 turns ahead of enemy team and speed down to all enemy is pretty a good controller.

His leader can apply additional debuff(if assistant has ability in base attack) and 18% is actually pretty high given that sid only 14%(even crit team wouldn't use sid because it is not that good compare to Phasma)
    Even that he deal 5k for an adv normal attack which stronger that most of the Jedi like an attacker
    You can say stun him or kill him at start. **** he has so much health and resistance exactly a tank!!
    Ok attacker tank controller leader he is insane and why I complain but not using him?

Come on everyone know he came from new Star War which is not good at all! And I keep saying "he"

Btw it is a game and majority just want to win therefore mace windu and FTOP exists

Not sure of how Phasma will ultimately work, but Phasma always seems to do more damage because of the other toons she calls or that also do call to assist. She has decent HP, but she does not do much damage by herself. Therefore, I usually take out other attacker toons like Sid or Kylo Ren as soon as possible. I leave Phasma and the healer's until the end.
  • Options
    Maybe you are ultra fan so like everything whatever it is Star War
    are
    Eebers wrote: »
    Phasma is a woman....

• Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options

Btw it is a game and majority just want to win therefore mace windu and *** exists

If you think Windu is an OP character people use "just" so they can win, well you know nothing about this game. I'd suggest you actually play it for several weeks (maybe months) before making another thread like this. Windu is not a strong character at all.
  • Options
    The English in this thread is more broken than admiral Ackbar.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Waz675 wrote: »

Btw it is a game and majority just want to win therefore mace windu and *** exists

If you think Windu is an OP character people use "just" so they can win, well you know nothing about this game. I'd suggest you actually play it for several weeks (maybe months) before making another thread like this. Windu is not a strong character at all.

Omg I thought everyone know mace windu so I didn't explain it.
    So we agree that windu can kill Sid at star war movie right? He should be strong here and be an attacker right? But he deal around 1.7k dmg with 40% explode enemy chance which is totally useless.

FOTP or FTOP is a nameless pilot right? GS is a bug right? They deal 11k at special which GS is just slower than dooku a bit

I don't mean that the game should follow the movie but respect a bit pls
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Waz675 wrote: »

Omg I thought everyone know mace windu so I didn't explain it.
    So we agree that windu can kill Sid at star war movie right? He should be strong here and be an attacker right? But he deal around 1.7k dmg with 40% explode enemy chance which is totally useless.

FOTP or FTOP is a nameless pilot right? GS is a bug right? They deal 11k at special which GS is just slower than dooku a bit

I don't mean that the game should follow the movie but respect a bit pls

That makes your original comment obsolete that I quoted from op.

To clarify, you said people play the game just to win so they get characters like mace windu + fotp. Game wise, FOTP is part of the current meta of powerful hitter (if he's somewhat protected from being first round killed), yet mace is basically, just let him be and pick off last or second last as he is a very meh character.

Of course if you said, well if this game wants to follow lore some what, characters like mace windu and FOTP are prime examples of getting it wrong. Nothing to do with, "just getting used to win" while using both for example. I think my flu like feelings today is just making me a bit picky, my wife just gave me nice vegetable soup for lunch, going to relax back in bed and watch daredevil 2 on Netflix methinks.

:neutral:
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »

Not sure of how Phasma will ultimately work, but Phasma always seems to do more damage because of the other toons she calls or that also do call to assist. She has decent HP, but she does not do much damage by herself. Therefore, I usually take out other attacker toons like Sid or Kylo Ren as soon as possible. I leave Phasma and the healer's until the end.

Maybe my team is not that good but after Phasma adv special one of my toon will die

All max
    Sid
    Lumi
    GS
    Poggle
    Daka 6*
  • Options
    The English in this thread is more broken than admiral Ackbar.

I start to agree as @Waz675 misunderstand me :neutral:
    I said that they exist not saying everyone want to get them
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

Maybe my team is not that good but after Phasma adv special one of my toon will die

All max
    Sid
    Lumi
    GS
    Poggle
    Daka 6*

If you are worried about Phasma after calling advantage, save Sid AoE till she calls VM, then run Sid AoE. Typically Phasma will get a Dot that will take it away when it is her turn.

Most don't run a FO team so Phasma is normally the only one benefiting from the advantage.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

All max
    Sid
    Lumi
    GS
    Poggle
    Daka 6*

If you are worried about Phasma after calling advantage, save Sid AoE till she calls VM, then run Sid AoE. Typically Phasma will get a Dot that will take it away when it is her turn.

Most don't run a FO team so Phasma is normally the only one benefiting from the advantage.
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    Just use yoda battle meditation first. case closed
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Juan123 wrote: »

How does that stop Phasma advantage and the resulting extra damage?
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options

Seriously @Juan123 how will it affect?
  • Options

All max
    Sid
    Lumi
    GS
    Poggle
    Daka 6*

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you wrote, but when Phasma uses VM she gives all her allies advantage not just FO members.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

All max
    Sid
    Lumi
    GS
    Poggle
    Daka 6*

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you wrote, but when Phasma uses VM she gives all her allies advantage not just FO members.

Yup she does but most out side FO don't really benefit as much. Example FOTP has better double chances with Advantage, Phasma has 65% more damage with Advantage. Other charaters I have not really noticed much difference in their attacks with Advantage.

Wording could have been better
  • Options

I know what @Jaun123 means because I also use yoda's battle meditation to counter Phasma. When you fight the AI in arena Phasma always does speed reduction AOE before advantage AOE, by the time Phasma gets to use the advantage AOE two characters are knocked out of the fight... which when I fight are usually the heavy hitters and the fight is pretty much a cakewalk.
  • Options
    Boba lead and phasma will be the new meta

God I hope so. Boba is middle tier for me right now and I'm blowing up Phasma as we speak.

Finally, I'm doing something right.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

I know what @Jaun123 means because I also use yoda's battle meditation to counter Phasma. When you fight the AI in arena Phasma always does speed reduction AOE before advantage AOE, by the time Phasma gets to use the advantage AOE two characters are knocked out of the fight... which when I fight are usually the heavy hitters and the fight is pretty much a cakewalk.

Ok. I can maybe see something there with countering AoE.

OP was talking about losing their Characters after Phasma VM beacuse of the speed boost to opposing team and Phasma increased damage. BM will do nothing to stop that, which is what I thought Jaun123 was trying to say.